Coach Outlet x Wizard of Oz

I bought two hangtags (Wizard of Oz and the Ruby slippers) and the emerald skinny ID and nothing more. I was not happy about paying full retail but I justified it (sort of) with the fact I bought absolutely nothing from the outlet line and I will buy nothing else retail. Just a few pieces to have- and these will likely sell out with the holidays. But thank you for your input.
I didn’t mean there was anything wrong with buying something. I just meant I am not sure why they suddenly did a retail line as they didn’t put as much effort into it as they usually would. It just feels kind of random. But I also like to buy from these limited collections, so I understand that.

I didn’t mean there was anything wrong with buying something. I just meant I am not sure why they suddenly did a retail line as they didn’t put as much effort into it as they usually would. It just feels kind of random. But I also like to buy from these limited collections, so I understand that.

I purchased the crossbody with patches and the ruby slippers tote since I missed out on the outlet collection. I agree with you about them not putting as much effort in this collection. But they knew that it did so well in outlet that the fanatics of all things Oz, like myself, would do whatever they could to get their hands on him. So it really was just a money grab on their part. If it wasn’t that his collection was Wizard of Oz, I would never have purchased it at full price. I would love to see some more Oz specific stuff, not just the same patches that they had in the outlet collection with just the addition of some stud details.

Reactions: Alexa5
Disappointed in this. Wish they could have done more character specific items, even if just charms (& not a bear dressed as characters). I love the Tin Man & would have been all in for a wristlet with that or the like. It's a pass for me. I sincerely hope the highly anticipated Star Wars collection has more to offer but I'm not getting my hopes up.
WAIT did you just say Coach X Star Wars? OMG. I am dead.

Ok, I'm super late to this collection. I don't understand why Coach would make a line just for it's outlets? I don't have an outlet near me (but about 4 Coach Stores in my city) but saw some of the bag charms at Hudson's Bay yesterday!