Coach Outlet x Wizard of Oz

Can you see the prices of all the online items (non Wizard, of course) and can you place any online outlet items into your cart for purchase? I am trying to find out if it is it just me who is having trouble with the outlet website? Thanks in advance.

The items aren't yet listed on the Outlet website. They'll most likely have them up tomorrow. The online sale doesn't start until Saturday so nothing can be purchased from Outlet online right now.

Reactions: BagsRGreat
I ran over to the outlet during my lunch and returned mostly disappointed. They had taken down many of the W:huh: items because they “didn’t have the right trademark tags” and couldn’t sell them. This included the metal bear bag charms and most of the wallets. They did have the leather bag tags which were cute (plus the stuffed lions which were cute but too cute for me), and they offered to email me when the bears were back on the floor.

I saw some questions about prices earlier. The stuffed lion bag charm was $150 ($45 after 70% off) and the leather bag charms were $65 ($19.50).

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I’m not a charm person but the sweaters, bags and pouches look really lovely. My local outlet said they are still unpacking. Everything should be out by late tomorrow or Saturday. I’m thinking some of the items would make great gifts too.

The items aren't yet listed on the Outlet website. They'll most likely have them up tomorrow. The online sale doesn't start until Saturday so nothing can be purchased from Outlet online right now.
Thanks for your response. I have never purchased anything from the outlet online, and until very recently didn't have a clue as to which Coach Outlet website was legitimate. It is interesting that the outlet online closes off offerings between promotions.

I stopped by two outlets and they both have very limited number of items from this collection. The SF/Livermore have only one keychain and it’s the “yellow brick road” charm. They sadly sold out of everything else they had in stock. I wanted the heart clock charm but sadly, no luck.

I saw a few purses including a top handle bowling bag with the “Wizard of Oz” written in glitter, the small Crossbody with WOZ stamps on it, the Leo the Lion teddy bears, some clothes like the ruby slipper sweater and jackets, etc.

Here’s a pic of the charm on my Mary Poppins’ bag.

BF5B6500-4BBF-43A8-995B-CC5DF7EC218C.jpeg FEF12EC5-FDA2-4218-9DA4-40F742C7BE35.jpeg

Last edited:
I stopped by my outlet this afternoon and there was hardly anything out, a single wallet and T-shirt I think. I asked about charms and was told they already sold a bunch but was expecting more in a few days? I’m not so sure. They didn’t even have a display set up or anything, just a few items sitting on a shelf. I might try again Saturday, but it’s a bit of a hassle for me to get there especially when I’m not very confident the SA has her information straight.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19