coach outlet new rule 3/1

Well I think is a fair number. I don´t know anyone (who is not a reseller) who purchase that amount of bags!! But giagnm is right, we have to see if the SA's enforce that.

I know when the limit changed to 10 and 10, my outlet started keeping a binder where they keep track of the number of things their higher volume customers have bought.

Five is actually a pretty low limit, IMHO. If you want to get a full matching set or are trying to collect something like the jeweled wristlets and wallets, you're going to hit that limit pretty quickly and possibly miss out on the things they won't let you buy.

my friend told me that coach outlet just changed their rule.
we can only buy 5 signature and 5 leather per week, is that true?

It will make it more difficult but not impossible. I've seen obvious resellers that bring the entire, extended family with them to the store and each family member purchases several items.

It will make it more difficult but not impossible. I've seen obvious resellers that bring the entire, extended family with them to the store and each family member purchases several items.

Every time I go to my outlet I see the same 2 ladies in there buying up everything in the clearance section.

I actually like that rule. Five bags leather AND 5 bags siggy is a lot, IMO. And I'm sure that doesn't include wristlets, etc. So you could buy 5 leather/5 siggy wristlets as well. Unless you are a reseller, I can't imagine anyone wanting more than that...but just my opinion.

The 10 leather/10 logo limit did include wristlets, wallets and mini skinnies as well as bags. I haven't heard anything about this new 5/5 limit and if it's any different.

Sometimes even the SAs didn't really know what's included as I had some that counted everything including scarves, keychains, gloves, etc.

If those 10 items per week included the accessories, that amount for the average joe is very low. Since alot of people only go to the outlet every now and then. It will be especially hard if you hit the jackpot of goodies when you get there. Otherwise it is a good rule to enforce on the known resellers.