coach outlet new rule 3/1

5e5aa

Feb 26, 2010
my friend told me that coach outlet just changed their rule.
we can only buy 5 signature and 5 leather per week, is that true?

giagnm

O.G.
Feb 11, 2009
Bag Heaven
It could be. It would prevent the resellers from scooping up all the good bags. Now whether the SA's actually enforce it is another story.

darkangel07760

metalhead
O.G.
Mar 27, 2009
Alabama
Hm. That is interesting! But honestly that is kinda cool, because it gives us a chance to snag a sweet Coach item from the outlets!

Ericka

Aug 19, 2009
Houston,tx
Well I think is a fair number. I don´t know anyone (who is not a reseller) who purchase that amount of bags!! But giagnm is right, we have to see if the SA's enforce that.

ozmodiar

O.G.
Feb 28, 2008
I know when the limit changed to 10 and 10, my outlet started keeping a binder where they keep track of the number of things their higher volume customers have bought.

Five is actually a pretty low limit, IMHO. If you want to get a full matching set or are trying to collect something like the jeweled wristlets and wallets, you're going to hit that limit pretty quickly and possibly miss out on the things they won't let you buy.

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
my friend told me that coach outlet just changed their rule.
we can only buy 5 signature and 5 leather per week, is that true?
It will make it more difficult but not impossible. I've seen obvious resellers that bring the entire, extended family with them to the store and each family member purchases several items.

CoachGirlE

Jun 24, 2009
It will make it more difficult but not impossible. I've seen obvious resellers that bring the entire, extended family with them to the store and each family member purchases several items.
Every time I go to my outlet I see the same 2 ladies in there buying up everything in the clearance section.

CCfor C

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
I actually like that rule. Five bags leather AND 5 bags siggy is a lot, IMO. And I'm sure that doesn't include wristlets, etc. So you could buy 5 leather/5 siggy wristlets as well. Unless you are a reseller, I can't imagine anyone wanting more than that...but just my opinion.

ozmodiar

O.G.
Feb 28, 2008
The 10 leather/10 logo limit did include wristlets, wallets and mini skinnies as well as bags. I haven't heard anything about this new 5/5 limit and if it's any different.

Sometimes even the SAs didn't really know what's included as I had some that counted everything including scarves, keychains, gloves, etc.

grayxie

NOMtacular!
Mar 28, 2008
PA
If those 10 items per week included the accessories, that amount for the average joe is very low. Since alot of people only go to the outlet every now and then. It will be especially hard if you hit the jackpot of goodies when you get there. Otherwise it is a good rule to enforce on the known resellers.

scraprincess1

Apr 28, 2009
That rule is totally ok by me. I save up to buy my bags and have never purchased more than 2 at the same time. Never idetical either.