Coach Malaysia

hi milanfan,

WELCOME to tpf!!!

hailey is superrrrrlicious!! i'm planning to get one too, but maybe not immediately as the holidays are coming and i can't afford to splurge on myself just yet..

1. the hailey is about rm1600
2. i have nothing bad to say about it (because i too am wanting it for myself) but if u're looking for a bargain, my advice is to wait for 26th November because that's when the Coach year-end sale starts and my source tells me that the madison, parker and older-maggie collections will definitely be on the 30% shelves! whilst the carly, zoe, bonnie, heritage could be on the 50% markdown!! :nuts:

Jelita, I know you will buy lots of awesome stuff during the year end sale!! :graucho:
Hey, did I see you over at the LV subforum?.. don't tell me you are going to cross to the brown side!! LOL

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Jolita 78.. I mean Jelita that's too funny! Your crack me up!
Anyway, tell Jolita to let us know if she buys any LV.. nothing wrong with that. we are equal opportunity bag lovers :P

just to update malaysian of the newly opened coach boutique at 1utama, damansara!

sorry that my hubby didn't bring his nikon so, we had to rely on iphone..
hope this helps..

front part - main entrance, i couldn't get clear picture because there's other set up at the concourse that's blocking the view..
IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

but here's better view from the side door..
IMG_0141.jpg

and here's some of the display..
legacy stripe mannequin !
IMG_0139.jpg

and here's the new rasberry hailey..
irl, it really looks more pinkish, and not coral-ish like in this pic.. this is due to the orange store lighting..
IMG_0137.jpg

nahh.. no website dedicated for malaysia-coach..
basically the collections here consist of both from Japan and US..
so, we do actually get the best of both worlds! hehe :biggrin:

Is it cheap to buy Coach from Coach Boutique in Malaysia?
well, coach in malaysia is the cheapest of all compared to other boutique in asia region (including japan too!)..
so, if u're located here, the answer is yes. :biggrin:
but if u're comparing to the price in united states, then it is no, because we add another 30% import tax duty applied..
however, during sale period, when 30% or 50% discounts are applied, then, it's indeed a bargain for us here! ;)