Coach Legacy Shoulder Bag - Plum Suede

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I just finally saw the Legacy Plum Suede w/ metallic trim at the Chicago flagship store on Michigan Ave. :drool: The color looks totally different in person then online or in the catalog. I had looked at dept. stores & other coach stores, but none of them ever had it.

They only had the Ali & the Mandy Courier today. I desperately want the shoulder bag.
    I just :heart: the combination of the shoulder bag PLUS that color. The SA checked and said they are sold out everywhere.

I checked ebay didn't see it - any other ideas as to where to get one? OR do you think there is a chance they may potentially release more??

2. I'm dying to know how this looks IRL -- is the metallic really shiny or is it more subtle? I adore plum suede but am very leery of metallic leather trim.

3. I haven't seen this bag yet...but i bet it is gorgeous. Maybe eventually they will release more. It is probably to early/limited for ebay and would go for big bucks.

4. Did they check other stores? I wanted the charcoal suede shoulder bag and was told they were sold out. But I’ve learned that at my store, I have to specifically ask for other stores to be checked—not just the stock online. There were only floor samples left, but I was able to get one. :yahoo: I figured a floor sample was better than nothing. Hope you find one!

5. I wanna see this bag!!!

6. I have this bag!!!! I started a thread about it awhile ago, but I'll attach a couple of pics again! I adore it!

I also love the color combos, but it is definitely more purple and less wine colored IRL.

mharvey - the metallic is definitely more subtle- it's done in a "crackle" finish that keeps it from being real shiny. I do love metallics, but I'm not huge on reflective surfaces if you know what I mean!

chicgirl - I was at the store in Ardmore, PA and they had it on display - perhaps you could call and order it from them.

Attached Files:

7. I never liked metallic on bags, but this is actually looks good combined with the plum suede. I really want to see it IRL.

8. Your bag is GORGEOUS!!! :drool: I love the plum color. It's very pretty!! Is this something that Coach is no longer making?

9. Thanks a lot! I'm not sure that you can still order it - I just looked online and didn't see the suede version of this bag anymore.