Coach Legacy Shoulder Bag - Plum Suede

chigirl1216

Aug 30, 2006
So I just finally saw the Legacy Plum Suede w/ metallic trim at the Chicago flagship store on Michigan Ave. :drool: The color looks totally different in person then online or in the catalog. I had looked at dept. stores & other coach stores, but none of them ever had it.

They only had the Ali & the Mandy Courier today. I desperately want the shoulder bag.
I just :heart: the combination of the shoulder bag PLUS that color. The SA checked and said they are sold out everywhere.

I checked ebay didn't see it - any other ideas as to where to get one? OR do you think there is a chance they may potentially release more??

I'm dying to know how this looks IRL -- is the metallic really shiny or is it more subtle? I adore plum suede but am very leery of metallic leather trim.

Did they check other stores? I wanted the charcoal suede shoulder bag and was told they were sold out. But I’ve learned that at my store, I have to specifically ask for other stores to be checked—not just the stock online. There were only floor samples left, but I was able to get one. :yahoo: I figured a floor sample was better than nothing. Hope you find one!

I have this bag!!!! I started a thread about it awhile ago, but I'll attach a couple of pics again! I adore it!

I also love the color combos, but it is definitely more purple and less wine colored IRL.

mharvey - the metallic is definitely more subtle- it's done in a "crackle" finish that keeps it from being real shiny. I do love metallics, but I'm not huge on reflective surfaces if you know what I mean!

chicgirl - I was at the store in Ardmore, PA and they had it on display - perhaps you could call and order it from them.

Attachments

• new goodies.JPG
    new goodies.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 192
  • legacy on.JPG
    legacy on.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 300
I have this bag!!!! I started a thread about it awhile ago, but I'll attach a couple of pics again! I adore it!

I also love the color combos, but it is definitely more purple and less wine colored IRL.

mharvey - the metallic is definitely more subtle- it's done in a "crackle" finish that keeps it from being real shiny. I do love metallics, but I'm not huge on reflective surfaces if you know what I mean!

chicgirl - I was at the store in Ardmore, PA and they had it on display - perhaps you could call and order it from them.

Your bag is GORGEOUS!!! :drool: I love the plum color. It's very pretty!! Is this something that Coach is no longer making?