Coach Legacy Leather Shoulder in Pond

Actually I don't think you can condition the legacy leather. Check with coach but when I emailed them they said it was vintage leather and as such I couldn't use any products on it. It also said something like that on the care card.

Hmmmmmmmmm, the sticky on here about cleaning says you can:

The Coach Soft Legacy Collection styles should be cleaned with Coach Leather Care or Moisturizer.

I used the Moisturizer on my Legacy Leather Flap (Whiskey) and it looks awesome!

Don't beat yourself up over the price dropping so low. If you had waited, you might not have gotten one. A bag I bought and love went to outlets about a month or so after I bought it!! If I look at it that way, I paid too much, but I don't buy tons of bags and I love this one; it will last years, so I'm o.k. about it, NOW...Ha!:P

If I don't see it myself at an outlet, I don't get mad. I would only be ticked off if I walked in and saw a bunch of them on a shelf. The only reason we were able to pick up the Legacy was because I just happened to call at the right time. They told me they got in one pond, and one white. Had I known how pretty it was in white, I would have bought them both!

i got it for around $250 on ebay. i got the wallet first because it was a good deal and i needed a new wallet...and then fell in love with the pond color. so i got the bag. the person i got it from got it at the outlet for $100 less than i paid for it...but then, i got it for $100 less than full price...

and i love the bag....

so i'm not complainin'!!! :smile:

I just sold one for 207.00. =P I bout it for 264 on eBay and changed my mind and I resold it, I was so sad it went for so cheap but it's good for you if you're looking for it at a good price. I would say your best bet is eBay.

I recently bought one on ebay too. I got it for BUY IT NOW at $279 USD. It is from the outlet but I was knew it was from there before I purchased it. It arrived perfectly wrapped and in pristine condition. I already had one in whiskey, (paid full price at the retail store), so I said I would wait to try to get the pond one cheaper since I already paid full price for one.

I know what you guys mean about being irked at seeing things you recently bought at the outlet. I was disappointed that my outlet NEVER even saw anything in the pond color because believe me, I hoped to find that bag myself at the outlet! But it's all about timing, and IF your outlet happens to get it and IF you happen to call/go when they have them. I'd rather have the bag and have paid more money than to not have it because I waited too long to end up with no final result.

I got mine on ebay for about $270 shipped and I felt like I got a great deal on it at the time. I knew I would NEVER find one at the outlet. It arrived with tags on in gorgeous condition but it is currently hidden from dh until an opportune time, lol. I don't feel that I overpaid though I would have loved to get mine for $160 too!

I didn't see any pond shoulder bags going for less than the price I got mine at on ebay at that time, they may be going for a little less now, I'm not really sure.

Hmmmmmmmmm, the sticky on here about cleaning says you can:

The Coach Soft Legacy Collection styles should be cleaned with Coach Leather Care or Moisturizer.

I used the Moisturizer on my Legacy Leather Flap (Whiskey) and it looks awesome!

I'm just telling you what Coach told me. I asked them specifically and this was their response:

Dear Katie,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Our Legacy collection is a vintage style that is made to have the rustic look and be easy to maintain with just a clean damp cloth to remove any surface dirt. We do not have recommendations on any type of protectants to use on your handbag.

If we may be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Irene
Coach Online Customer Service

So I'd be careful with cleaning/protecting the legacy leather that's all :smile: