Coach Leather, or LV Mono

Which should I get?

• Coach Hampton's Vintage Leather Carryon

• Louis Vuitton Mon Monogram Speedy 40 w/ green paint

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, I think that the Coach is probably a better value seeing as it's constructed of finer materials. However, the LV bag is a wow-ness (I personally am not a fan - but I understand the appeal:smile: ). You have an absolutely amazing Coach collection - I think that you may be happy with a LV bag - it seems like you're excited about it! Either way, we're with ya! Let us know what you choose!

Im probably going to be in the minority here, but I dont care for LV bags at all. First of all, if Im going to spend that much on a bag, it better be leather. Second, there are SOOOO many knock-off LVs around here (and Coach signature in khaki/tan - another reason I dont do signature) that if I saw your bag, I would just assume it was a knock-off. Now thats really none of my business, lol, and you arent carrying the bag for what I think of it, but thats what I would think. Also, I just dont care for many of the LV prints/patterns, etc. Do you have pictures of each bag so we can see them side by side? I know I would still pick the Coach, tho. Good luck with your decision!

There's nothing about LV that remotely appeals to me. Too pricey for plastic!

Well I ordered the LV Galleria last night and then in the middle of the night thought $$$ for coated not leather and your are correct most of the LV that I see here are fake and I would rather spend money on a unusual Coach and have a few more than money on the LV so I cancelled the order. But if it is a HG then go for it just think how much the Hermes bags are we could fund Coach for years on 1 bag

Actually the SA at Nordies said she would rather see someone in a great Coach bag than a LV because of the Fake factor you know that the great Coach bags are not being made into fakes

It's a tough decision for sure, and you named some great pros and cons for each bag. Honestly, I think both are classic bags.

I personally am caught in the middle. Love Coach, Love LV. I wasn't always a fan of LV, and true, I'd rather have a nice leather bag over coated canvas any day.

Personalizing the bag will kill the resale factor, so if you like to rotate bags often, keep that in mind.

I think you gotta go with your heart and pick the bag that's going to be the best for you, good luck!