Coach Leather gloves, anyone have them?

IMG_2076.jpg

I purchased the Cashmere lined gloves in Aubergine #80633 and I love them! They seemed a little tight at first (and I have very small hands!) but they have stretched a bit and are perfect!

^ Ahh....the color is SO pretty. I really wanted those too but I was afraid that they would be more red. Not purple. But they really look purple to me. Isn't Aubergine normally red? Ack!! I don't need another pair but they would look really good with my purple coat!

^ Ahh....the color is SO pretty. I really wanted those too but I was afraid that they would be more red. Not purple. But they really look purple to me. Isn't Aubergine normally red? Ack!! I don't need another pair but they would look really good with my purple coat!
Aubergine is closer to an eggplant colour, not red. I gravitated to it because of the colour! It is definitely a departure from my usual black and brown gloves. They look really smart...IMO:P

The color is stunning. I agree that they do look smart. I must not buy but I want them sooo bad. I have tons of purple scarves and a purple plaid coat that these would look SO good with. Would you say this picture of true to the color of them? I'm sure it is, I'm just curious because I would have to order site unseen.

The color is stunning. I agree that they do look smart. I must not buy but I want them sooo bad. I have tons of purple scarves and a purple plaid coat that these would look SO good with. Would you say this picture of true to the color of them? I'm sure it is, I'm just curious because I would have to order site unseen.
Guess would depend on your computer screen settings but for me, it is pretty true to the colour (no red). It is stunning! You will not regret your purchase! Let me know what you decide! Glad I could enable!:lol:

On my computer screen, it's definitely a eggplant-y purple. My mom mentioned that she will get them for me for Christmas, if I want them. She'd been looking for something to buy me (we don't do surprises here...lol. We're all too picky) and this is perfect. I think I will call my SA tomorrow so I can get the PCE price!

On my computer screen, it's definitely a eggplant-y purple. My mom mentioned that she will get them for me for Christmas, if I want them. She'd been looking for something to buy me (we don't do surprises here...lol. We're all too picky) and this is perfect. I think I will call my SA tomorrow so I can get the PCE price!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Here is some pictures of my new gloves. They are a really pretty medium gray color. The picture makes them look a little more blue than they really are.

DSC00729.jpg

DSC00730.jpg

And my cat, Toby loves the box they came in. He's been sleeping in there all night!

DSC00726.jpg

My SA doesn't work today but she's going to hold my gloves for me! I'm going to call tomorrow and give her my information so she can send them to me. I should have them next week but I can't have them until Christmas! So excited!

Love them, Belle! I wish I would've ordered a pair for my mother and I with the PCE a lovely TPFer gave me! I ordered boots but didn't get the gloves. Now I am regretting it!

:sad:

BTW, I have the same penguin flannel sheets on my bed right now! LOL

^ Aww...have you tried calling your SA to see if you can use the PCE again? I know that you said you got it from someone else but normally they let you use the PCE again. Even though it says one time use only.

It really blows my mind when some stores won't let you have a PCE or let you use it again. Especially if they know that you have something in mind to buy. They would rather lose the sale versus giving you the discount?! Wow. That's crazy to me.

Have your boots arrived yet? Can't wait to hear how you like them!

That is TOO funny about the sheets. I love Target's flannel sheets. They are so soft and warm. And at a great price!