Coach Large Legacy or MJ Courtney

I just saw that bag on the website a couple of days ago, it is brand new! I fell in love with it too, but ouch, I'm just not use to paying $600 - $800 for Coach. Unfortunatly is doesn't seem like they are going to lower or go back to their lower prices. Everything I have ever bought from coach has bee great and I've never had any problems. let us know what you decide.

You can find Coach bags on sale at department stores towards the end of a season. However, Coach bags will never go on sale at a retail Coach store--they go to outlets where prices are marked down. My guess is that the Legacy will likely never make it to an outlet though.... I know that they've sold out of the white at almost all retail locations. The only guaranteed way to get the bag is online. But if you order through the Coach store, you don't have to pay shipping.

I'm looking at the same great bag!! I just noticed that the bronze has gone on backorder, but the white is still available. I just bought a new bag a month or so ago and was hoping that would be my only bag for awhile, I've got my eye on this one though, too cute. I don't mind that it's coach, I buy bags that I like and that are high quality.

Kiari said:
You know, this is not an overprice on Coach's part. The darn bag is HUGE and it is ALL leather. Obviously it is going to cost more than a normal Coach, it's twice the size! I mean c'mon a lot of people here pay twice or three times that for a bag made out of mostly canvas...
Thank you! I was thinking exactly the same thing, and said so in another post. If the bag had a Marc Jacobs, YSL or Jimmy Choo label, the price wouldn't even be an issue. It's a gorgeous bag, and knowing Coach, well worth every penny.

Wow! Thanks so much for the replies ladies!
Well, I've decided against both for now. Love them both but not "feelin'" them for purchase. Maybe I'd rather spend on my other passion...diamonds :love: I'll wait and see what else comes out.
Lord I wish LV made more black!11

foxmonkey said:
Thank you! I was thinking exactly the same thing, and said so in another post. If the bag had a Marc Jacobs, YSL or Jimmy Choo label, the price wouldn't even be an issue. It's a gorgeous bag, and knowing Coach, well worth every penny.

I totally agree....if you'd pay that for another bag...why not pay it for a coach.:biggrin: