Coach Large Legacy or MJ Courtney

moremoremore

Feb 21, 2006
Any opinions? I wasn't really into coach but I can't deny how fab this coach is. It's $798. A lot for coach. But $500 less than MJ. A
This is just an ebay pic (I will buy directly from coach)..

Also, will it lose its charm in black?
i wear all black. No brown. No white. Is a white bag a bad idea? Thanks!

Attachments

• coachlegacy.jpg
    coachlegacy.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 191
Thanks! I just realized it only comes in white or bronze.

Will white go with all black in the winter? I think so?

You like this better than the Marc Courtney?
it's a lot cheaper so I'd feel less guilt maybe...

:smile: I'd probably never lock it. I'm so bad!:love:

moremoremore said:
I'd probably never lock it. I'm so bad!:love:
I'm thinking the flap's long enough - and with the hardware, heavy enough - that leaving it open wouldn't be an issue. :amuse:

I love this bag! I hope it's issued in colors for fall. I'd probably get three or four in different colors. :lol:

hi moremoremore! i've joined the madness...you are officially my purseforum enabler!

i really like the coach bag, and love it in white -- would be striking with your all black ensemble! only thing for me is i don't like the thought of spending that much on coach. love the mj you posted at the other place...feeling guilty are we? :amuse:

moremoremore said:
Thanks! I just realized it only comes in white or bronze.

Will white go with all black in the winter? I think so?

You like this better than the Marc Courtney?
it's a lot cheaper so I'd feel less guilt maybe...

:smile: I'd probably never lock it. I'm so bad!:love:

The one that I tried on was chocolate brown. The trigger is huge....I tried to close it back up on the bag and gave up. Left it for the SA to do. LOL

She told me that they are coming out with a little smaller one too...also that there has been a huge interest in this bag. :amuse:

You know, this is not an overprice on Coach's part. The darn bag is HUGE and it is ALL leather. Obviously it is going to cost more than a normal Coach, it's twice the size! I mean c'mon a lot of people here pay twice or three times that for a bag made out of mostly canvas...