Coach key chain with Louis Vuitton Speedy? Is it ok?

I use my Legacy Stripe ponytail scarf on my Damier Speedy 25 and it looks ADORABLE! I also put my Dior Summer Play dice on my damier. It looks great too. When the new fall brass hardware Coach charms come out I think I'm going to get an L and a V for my Speedy, too.

Of course it's okay! I mix designers all the time! BTW I just bought THE most adorable little pink piggy key fob from the Coach boutique the other day! It's sooooooo cute! :P If you love piggies you MUST check this one out! :yes:

Of course it's okay! I mix designers all the time! BTW I just bought THE most adorable little pink piggy key fob from the Coach boutique the other day! It's sooooooo cute! :P If you love piggies you MUST check this one out! :yes:

Which one? Oh my gosh, There's so many and I'd been collecting them too but I want some new one. So now i don't know which to buy. Coach has HUGE selection. Also if i put a scarf with the key chain, would that be too much?

I use my Legacy Stripe ponytail scarf on my Damier Speedy 25 and it looks ADORABLE! I also put my Dior Summer Play dice on my damier. It looks great too. When the new fall brass hardware Coach charms come out I think I'm going to get an L and a V for my Speedy, too.

Which Dior summer play dice are you talking about? I saw this cute dice but it's a make up lip gloss. Is that the one? I want to get it and put on my Damier but I'm not sure how. I love DIOR accessories too. Is this the one you mentioned before?

24dd_1.JPG

^^Yep! That's it! That long strap there, it's bound up in the picture but it's a strap, you can just tie it to the hardware on the bag and let it dangle :smile: Let me see if I can find my camera and take a pic.

I plan on getting a Damier 30... and I have a Coach Legacy ponytail scarf from my other coach.. would it match? XD

I think i read up somewhere that someone did this to their damier.. can I see a pic? :d

I plan on getting a Damier 30... and I have a Coach Legacy ponytail scarf from my other coach.. would it match? XD

I think i read up somewhere that someone did this to their damier.. can I see a pic? :d

Oh I think the Damier would match anything. I have the Azur instead and I'm looking for the LV bandeau. You can match anything with LV. I don't have pix but there's some around the forum. Sorry can't help you look since there's so many thread.

If you like the keychain, I'd say go for it! At first I was a little hesitant to decorate my azur speedy with Hermes twilly but it worked out well. I certainly wouldn't bar myself from decorating my bags with coach items if I like them.

sure it can look cute, but i am just very anal about matching hardware, and most of coach's charms are silver and most LV hardware is gold. so if it's on an epi speedy with silver hardware, i personally might do that, but if it is like a mono speedy and it's gold hardware with the silver of a coach charm, i wouldn't. but i know, i am ridiculous :P