COACH Hall of Shame - Post Coach fakes here!

@Weloveourbags

Personally, it's a pet peeve of mine when sellers remove hangtags from items that originally came with them in order to force customers to spend more money in order to get the full item.

And to charge $60 for a hangtag is unconscionable, IMO! But that's another story for another day.

I didn't look at all your listings but I can say that those 2 hangtags are not authentic. I took a quick glance at some of your other listings and they looked fine.

I don't believe you knowingly sell fakes and no one has ever implied that you do. But there certainly have been several. I don't know where you're getting your items but sadly, some your sources are either mixing fakes with authentic.

Since you are showing pictures of the Coach items from which you say your hangtags came, I'll show apples to apples comps that show style 29770.
* Compare the horse's legs. They're all separate and not stuck together with metal between them.
* Compare the size of the Coach name on the side of the grommet

ENLARGE TO SEE DETAIL:

View attachment 5714087

View attachment 5714088

View attachment 5714089

View attachment 5714092

Understand that there's no harm in buying from the secondary (or tertiary) market but when you're reselling, you'd darned well better find out if your sources know what they're selling.

Feel free to use our "authenticate this Coach" thread to verify items before listing.

I hope you're able to get refunds on your non-Coach items.
Thank you for replying as I truly appreciate it. We do not take tags off any bags as we buy our tags off selling platforms in lots or we have suppliers we've bought from for years. We cannot get away from the counterfeit tags as we get them in quite often and toss them in the "fake bin". We especially get in the fake metal tags so much of the time, the ones with the horse and carriage on both sides. It's truly crazy the amount of counterfeit tags that were produced. We probably have over 20 lbs of them in the fake bin. So with that being said, we do feel the same way you do as we do not like to see sellers removing tags from bags and selling the bags not complete. The whole reason I started this business back up 4 years ago (we always sold bags and accessories) was because for years I got tired of losing my tags off my bags and when I would lose that special tag there wasn't a place to buy a replacement and Coach only offered a generic alternative and not the speciality tags. So over the years I started collecting Coach tags when I found them. Then a few years ago the rules changed where sellers were able to sell the hangtags, gift boxes, straps, etc (all the accessories you typically do not pay for from Coach). I was tickled pink as I could now start offering replacement tags to my customers since I had a large stockpile I had collected for years and before you know it 4 years later we now stock over 10,000 tags and even offer "Match Your Bag To Our Tag" service. So we are able to help our customers complete their bags. I felt there was a need for our business in the Coach world and there is. We have over 30,000 customers and have helped so many wonderful people complete their bags. We also have a "Customer Wishlist" book and get many requests daily for help in locating tags or other Coach accessories. We take pride in our business and love to help our customers. I have a passion for it.

As far as the price on the Coach 1941 line tags. We are actually one of the cheaper sellers out there. Some of these tags (especially the Rogue tags) can sell up to $150 each. I know that's crazy, but it is about supply and demand. We do not price gouge our customers and do not go past $80 for our Rogue tags, but other sellers do.

Moving on to the tags we listed. Coach has made quite a few different styles and sizes. The very small tags are a bit different then the photos you are referencing in. Plus they have changed a bit over the years when they come out. I grabbed some stock photos from Coach (Coach website in UK since they show out of stock items on their website) and zoomed in the best I could to show the tiny tags do have the legs "smooshed together" even on some of the Disney line the small tags are the same way (which I just grabbed a photo off the internet). I grabbed a few examples to show you, but if you need more I can definitely get them for you. I figured I'd show you straight from Coach's website since it is their product. I know so many of us who have lived and breathed Coach for years and years have a vast knowledge of Coach's products. Not a single one of us is perfect in all areas of Coach and that includes me as well since we are all human. I totally appreciate what you do and how you help others as there are so many counterfeits out there from bags to accessories and even tags. It's sad as I am totally against counterfeits just like you. It ruins our industry immensely. Please know I am not looking to argue as I too, do not know all things related to Coach, but there is one thing I do know, like the back of my hand, and that is Coach hang tags. It is my speciality. I work with a couple Coach authenticators who turn to me when they need help with hang tag authenticating. It truly is my speciality and I do love it. Thank you for really looking out for our industry and squashing the many fakes out there as there are so many. I am also thankful you love Coach as much as so many of us do. I have loved Coach since I got my first bag in middle school and that was nearly 40 years ago. Wow how time flies. Haha! Anyway, I hope these photos show you that Coach does make the tags I am selling and actually the black tag sold this morning. We do not knowingly sell ANY counterfeit items and never will. We stand behind the tags we sell as we want to help our customers complete their bags with authentic tags.

Thank you for your time and all you do to help in the Coach world we both love. May you have a beautiful day. Hugs!96375A6C-C962-4481-B328-B27218234D58.png96375A6C-C962-4481-B328-B27218234D58.png7D4254F1-7C62-4F96-A9DA-54C028865A53.png8ACD609D-61A7-4F1B-8C9A-701BAC9AA96A.png920DA563-17DF-4FD6-A0A1-FBC4ABB90BDB.pngFE978D51-D702-4CE5-B14D-D5B192564E90.png9B073BC7-D152-41AB-8150-3BC95C4750CF.png36283FD1-76BB-4919-8DE5-2747B2A9F5AA.jpegE24A9F97-B645-4728-8006-4AC150D136B4.png986372A9-7606-4D54-AA97-149F688A5246.pngF1E21772-00D4-46B8-B458-084DF49E14AE.png

Thank you for replying as I truly appreciate it. We do not take tags off any bags as we buy our tags off selling platforms in lots or we have suppliers we've bought from for years. We cannot get away from the counterfeit tags as we get them in quite often and toss them in the "fake bin". We especially get in the fake metal tags so much of the time, the ones with the horse and carriage on both sides. It's truly crazy the amount of counterfeit tags that were produced. We probably have over 20 lbs of them in the fake bin. So with that being said, we do feel the same way you do as we do not like to see sellers removing tags from bags and selling the bags not complete. The whole reason I started this business back up 4 years ago (we always sold bags and accessories) was because for years I got tired of losing my tags off my bags and when I would lose that special tag there wasn't a place to buy a replacement and Coach only offered a generic alternative and not the speciality tags. So over the years I started collecting Coach tags when I found them. Then a few years ago the rules changed where sellers were able to sell the hangtags, gift boxes, straps, etc (all the accessories you typically do not pay for from Coach). I was tickled pink as I could now start offering replacement tags to my customers since I had a large stockpile I had collected for years and before you know it 4 years later we now stock over 10,000 tags and even offer "Match Your Bag To Our Tag" service. So we are able to help our customers complete their bags. I felt there was a need for our business in the Coach world and there is. We have over 30,000 customers and have helped so many wonderful people complete their bags. We also have a "Customer Wishlist" book and get many requests daily for help in locating tags or other Coach accessories. We take pride in our business and love to help our customers. I have a passion for it.

As far as the price on the Coach 1941 line tags. We are actually one of the cheaper sellers out there. Some of these tags (especially the Rogue tags) can sell up to $150 each. I know that's crazy, but it is about supply and demand. We do not price gouge our customers and do not go past $80 for our Rogue tags, but other sellers do.

Moving on to the tags we listed. Coach has made quite a few different styles and sizes. The very small tags are a bit different then the photos you are referencing in. Plus they have changed a bit over the years when they come out. I grabbed some stock photos from Coach (Coach website in UK since they show out of stock items on their website) and zoomed in the best I could to show the tiny tags do have the legs "smooshed together" even on some of the Disney line the small tags are the same way (which I just grabbed a photo off the internet). I grabbed a few examples to show you, but if you need more I can definitely get them for you. I figured I'd show you straight from Coach's website since it is their product. I know so many of us who have lived and breathed Coach for years and years have a vast knowledge of Coach's products. Not a single one of us is perfect in all areas of Coach and that includes me as well since we are all human. I totally appreciate what you do and how you help others as there are so many counterfeits out there from bags to accessories and even tags. It's sad as I am totally against counterfeits just like you. It ruins our industry immensely. Please know I am not looking to argue as I too, do not know all things related to Coach, but there is one thing I do know, like the back of my hand, and that is Coach hang tags. It is my speciality. I work with a couple Coach authenticators who turn to me when they need help with hang tag authenticating. It truly is my speciality and I do love it. Thank you for really looking out for our industry and squashing the many fakes out there as there are so many. I am also thankful you love Coach as much as so many of us do. I have loved Coach since I got my first bag in middle school and that was nearly 40 years ago. Wow how time flies. Haha! Anyway, I hope these photos show you that Coach does make the tags I am selling and actually the black tag sold this morning. We do not knowingly sell ANY counterfeit items and never will. We stand behind the tags we sell as we want to help our customers complete their bags with authentic tags.

Thank you for your time and all you do to help in the Coach world we both love. May you have a beautiful day. Hugs!IMG_3908.PNGIMG_3907.PNGIMG_3906.PNGIMG_3905.PNGIMG_3904.PNGIMG_3903.PNGIMG_3898.PNGIMG_3897.PNGIMG_3895.PNGIMG_3892.JPG

Thank you for your time and all you do to help in the Coach world we both love. May you have a beautiful day. Hugs!View attachment 5714353View attachment 5714352View attachment 5714351View attachment 5714350View attachment 5714349View attachment 5714348View attachment 5714347View attachment 5714346View attachment 5714345View attachment 5714344
I'm not sure why you made 3 separate identical posts.

I am absolutely 100% positive that the hangtag posted on January 17 (the tannish-orange one) is fake.
The jury is still out on the blue one with yellow stitching although I'm not comfortable with it and as a seller, I wouldn't sell it.

A kind TPF'er who happens to own the same item was kind enough to send me pictures of several hangtags from her identical items. Although close, there are differences between hers and yours, more evident on the tan one.

Compare - especially the backs of the genuine example and your item. Note the location of the screws - CLICK TO ENLARGE1.png

And this is a comparison of the TPF'er's black one compared to yours. Your listing didn't show the back of the charm but it does make me wonder whether the screw locations are wrong on that one too.

2.png

Both of your hangtags have stitching that isn't as even (in stitch size) or as neatly aligned as the known genuine ones so although we know Coach isn't perfect, the problems raise red flags with me.

Additionally, in comparing your blue hangtag to the black one, you can see another differences in the front. Notice that on your blue one, the HAC logo is placed further to the left than on the black example.

Hangtags are easy to copy, easy to fake and it's the tiny details that show the differences.

Reactions: Tilis and mrk2014
This is an addendum to the post above but not in reference to the hangtags, thus I'm making a new reply.

FYI to @Weloveourbags and to anyone else who might be interested.

While I appreciate your posting the stock images, it should be noted that stock images aren't always accurate and as such, might not be helpful, especially if one is trying to prove authenticity. There have been times when Coach had catalog pictures made prior to actual production and the final version had changes to the style, pattern or other details.

This is why I look at actual known authentic items when trying to determine authenticity or decide whether a detail is correct for the item.

For example, these are 2 examples of catalog pictures that differ from the actual style. Interestingly, there are many fakes that match the stock images because the counterfeiters weren't aware of the design changes.

92006 stock vs genuine final product sun fob.png

coach 11495 stock vs different product made.png

Reactions: Tilis and mrk2014
I just looked up a bunch of 1941 wristlets on eBay and many of them have the same hang tag that you're saying is fake. I hope I post this link right but here's one just like the supposed fake.

I just looked up a bunch of 1941 wristlets on eBay and many of them have the same hang tag that you're saying is fake. I hope I post this link right but here's one just like the supposed fake.

Thank you for your reply. I truly appreciate it. I appreciate your time on my behalf. I agree with you. Thanks again. Have a beautiful day.
I'm not sure why you made 3 separate identical posts.

I am absolutely 100% positive that the hangtag posted on January 17 (the tannish-orange one) is fake.
The jury is still out on the blue one with yellow stitching although I'm not comfortable with it and as a seller, I wouldn't sell it.

A kind TPF'er who happens to own the same item was kind enough to send me pictures of several hangtags from her identical items. Although close, there are differences between hers and yours, more evident on the tan one.

Compare - especially the backs of the genuine example and your item. Note the location of the screws - CLICK TO ENLARGEView attachment 5714763

And this is a comparison of the TPF'er's black one compared to yours. Your listing didn't show the back of the charm but it does make me wonder whether the screw locations are wrong on that one too.

View attachment 5714764

Both of your hangtags have stitching that isn't as even (in stitch size) or as neatly aligned as the known genuine ones so although we know Coach isn't perfect, the problems raise red flags with me.

Additionally, in comparing your blue hangtag to the black one, you can see another differences in the front. Notice that on your blue one, the HAC logo is placed further to the left than on the black example.

Hangtags are easy to copy, easy to fake and it's the tiny details that show the differences.
I’m sorry, but I respectfully disagree with you. Both my tags are authentic and I’m standing behind them. The 1941 have changed over the years and you cannot compare the older tags to the newer line tags. Plus the saddle brown tag came off a card case wristlet and not the clutch. Nevertheless, I stand behind my tags and I’m sorry you disagree. If an ounce of me had a doubt about any tag that came through our office, the tag would be put in our “fake bin” as we do not support selling of any counterfeits. With that being said, there are soooo many examples on the internet of tags just like mine. I have sent you stock photos which you do not support. So I’m thankful to the kind person below has sent an example of an actual item. They took the time to look for an item and not an “stock photo” to prove they are authentic. I again thank them for going out of their way on my behalf. I appreciate that. Very kind. At this point I feel this is going no where. I’m sorry you feel the way you do, but again I stand behind my product. Personally I make mistakes as I’m human (no one’s perfect) and I’ll be the first to admit when I’m wrong, but in this instance this isn’t one of those time. I have specialized in hangtags and fobs for many years. Authenticators come to me when they need tags authenticated and I am more than happy to help them. I truly do know my business and especially hangtags. I’ve proven my case and I truly have spent so much time on this when I have 10 other things I need to be focusing on in my business that take precedence. Thank you for your time. Enjoy your weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: BKind4NoReason
Thank you for your reply. I truly appreciate it. I appreciate your time on my behalf. I agree with you. Thanks again. Have a beautiful day.

I’m sorry, but I respectfully disagree with you. Both my tags are authentic and I’m standing behind them. The 1941 have changed over the years and you cannot compare the older tags to the newer line tags. Plus the saddle brown tag came off a card case wristlet and not the clutch. Nevertheless, I stand behind my tags and I’m sorry you disagree. If an ounce of me had a doubt about any tag that came through our office, the tag would be put in our “fake bin” as we do not support selling of any counterfeits. With that being said, there are soooo many examples on the internet of tags just like mine. I have sent you stock photos which you do not support. So I’m thankful to the kind person below has sent an example of an actual item. They took the time to look for an item and not an “stock photo” to prove they are authentic. I again thank them for going out of their way on my behalf. I appreciate that. Very kind. At this point I feel this is going no where. I’m sorry you feel the way you do, but again I stand behind my product. Personally I make mistakes as I’m human (no one’s perfect) and I’ll be the first to admit when I’m wrong, but in this instance this isn’t one of those time. I have specialized in hangtags and fobs for many years. Authenticators come to me when they need tags authenticated and I am more than happy to help them. I truly do know my business and especially hangtags. I’ve proven my case and I truly have spent so much time on this when I have 10 other things I need to be focusing on in my business that take precedence. Thank you for your time. Enjoy your weekend.
Lastly I’m going to attach the original photos from the listing I bought it from since our photographer did not take a photo of the back side. I do not have the actual tag anymore as it sold yesterday. E5584321-298F-4A81-84C4-611AFA5F4F60.png62483666-B7B1-48A5-B3A7-869C7216723E.pngD19425BD-6876-4D22-A943-32A8F9913624.png

I have looked at your example because I really want to learn, I am no expert on tags and is proven the new Coach fakes are done much better than before.

The tag shown in the listing is as BeenBurned shows in her examples, the HAC plaque might be smaller and less detailed than on the purses, but the back side is clear with the location of the screws. The real tag shown in the Ebay sample has the screws next to the edge, the one on the fake one more towards the middle. Very tiny details are to be considered, so thank you BeenBurned, taking notes of what to look for.

Reactions: Tilis
Here are (4) links to Coach’s line of their Envelope Key Pouch. I found listings of actual products with some listings even using Coach’s stock photos. There are not many of Coach’s key pouch’s out there so I’m limited to what’s available to show examples of and they are all of their Mickey Mouse line. However, in the listings you can see fronts and backs of the hangtags. You can see screw placement as well. Below these (4) examples is the product my 1941 Saddle Hang Tag came off of.

https://posh.mk/g8N8hDkflxb

https://posh.mk/bXkPditflxb

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1536870160...mqLsDfuSF-&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1649013932...mqLsDfuSF-&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

My tag came off this product below. I was not able to find one online nor able to get into the Wayback Machine to pull it up on Coach’s website from Fall of 2016. I believe this product also hit the outlet sometime in the Spring of 2018. I will also include photos I took with my phone of my tag. I may not be my photographer, but I did capture the details of the tag. As you can see with all my photo examples it is comparable to the others with screw placement and the Coach markings. I again stand behind my product that it is authentic.

https://coach.tingtingchen.com/coac...e=COACH f65268&color=1941 SADDLE/BLACK COPPER

Now I want to say no one should have to go to these lengths to prove their item is authentic over and over with multiple replies and photo examples, including others chiming in with their example or opinions as well. To be honest I don’t even know why I’m spending my time doing this. I have a business to run and spending hours defending it should not be happening the last couple days. This whole thing is not right and unfair to my business.

Furthermore, I do not believe any one person should be able to call up ebay and turn in another seller because they feel something isn’t authentic without proof. There should be a policy that ebay removes the listing if there are complains, but the seller should have the opportunity to prove their item is authentic. We live in a society where Cancel Culture is out of control. In a way I feels this falls under those lines. For a person to say the things you’ve said about my company is not fair. We work very hard at We Love Our Bags. We bring our customers authentic Coach hang tags and they trust what they buy is indeed an authentic Coach tag. For you to say otherwise on a public forum is damaging to my business and our integrity. Because of that I felt the need to defend my business. I specialize in Coach hangtags and do put myself and my team in high regard that we know our product very well and would NEVER intentionally list an item that is counterfeit. We have sold over 20,000 hangtags in the last 4 years so I do believe we are on the “up and up”. We have loyal customers and wonderful reviews to back up our business.

Lastly, I will end all of this on one last note. I think between all of us who have replied to your post that it’s clear to say my items did not qualify to be turned in as counterfeit. I would like to request that you retract your previous statements of counterfeit to ebay. I should not have 2 strikes against my account for counterfeit items. It is not fair or warranted. That is something you did to a honest and reputable seller without doing your own research prior to calling them counterfeits. Your research and gaining knowledge of Coach’s 1941 line of tags was done after the fact. I feel it’s only fair to recant your previous accusations. Moving forward I’d like to suggest reaching out to the seller prior to turning them in or at the very least be 100% sure their item is counterfeit. Hurting sellers in this capacity is unjust. I live by the rule “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” I don’t believe you would take kindly to all this if the shoe was on the other foot. Thank you for your time. Have a good evening.08FFF00B-7319-43D6-A0CE-8B1AE6BFD3F8.jpeg1E39316B-F72A-4F5E-B9F6-7C058BC328B7.jpeg7038B381-333A-4518-9814-AE3F0D83242E.jpeg20D9B4D9-9471-45E1-A8D7-F214D87BA4F4.jpegEE1ACD4E-71BA-4ED2-B4C4-3EDAEDFCB7A9.jpeg1D42A0FA-B92A-4F01-9565-9F53A01F93FF.jpeg

I was done with this discussion but since it's still being discussed, I'll post one last comment here.

@BKind4NoReason posted a listing showing the same hangtag I'm saying is fake.

If you compare, they are NOT the same. I find side-by-side pictures especially helpful especially in cases where the differences are subtle. Compare the details of the HAC on the front and the location of the screws on the back.

Enlarge to see details. They are NOT the same. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this. Note that I cropped and rotated the comp from the listing @BKind4NoReason posted in order to get them going in the same direction.

Screenshot 2023-02-11 at 7.18.31 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-02-11 at 7.18.20 PM.png

Reactions: mrk2014
Now I want to say no one should have to go to these lengths to prove their item is authentic over and over with multiple replies and photo examples, including others chiming in with their example or opinions as well. To be honest I don’t even know why I’m spending my time doing this. I have a business to run and spending hours defending it should not be happening the last couple days. This whole thing is not right and unfair to my business.

Furthermore, I do not believe any one person should be able to call up ebay and turn in another seller because they feel something isn’t authentic without proof. There should be a policy that ebay removes the listing if there are complains, but the seller should have the opportunity to prove their item is authentic. We live in a society where Cancel Culture is out of control. In a way I feels this falls under those lines. For a person to say the things you’ve said about my company is not fair. We work very hard at We Love Our Bags. We bring our customers authentic Coach hang tags and they trust what they buy is indeed an authentic Coach tag. For you to say otherwise on a public forum is damaging to my business and our integrity. Because of that I felt the need to defend my business. I specialize in Coach hangtags and do put myself and my team in high regard that we know our product very well and would NEVER intentionally list an item that is counterfeit. We have sold over 20,000 hangtags in the last 4 years so I do believe we are on the “up and up”. We have loyal customers and wonderful reviews to back up our business.

Lastly, I will end all of this on one last note. I think between all of us who have replied to your post that it’s clear to say my items did not qualify to be turned in as counterfeit. I would like to request that you retract your previous statements of counterfeit to ebay. I should not have 2 strikes against my account for counterfeit items. It is not fair or warranted. That is something you did to a honest and reputable seller without doing your own research prior to calling them counterfeits. Your research and gaining knowledge of Coach’s 1941 line of tags was done after the fact. I feel it’s only fair to recant your previous accusations. Moving forward I’d like to suggest reaching out to the seller prior to turning them in or at the very least be 100% sure their item is counterfeit. Hurting sellers in this capacity is unjust. I live by the rule “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” I don’t believe you would take kindly to all this if the shoe was on the other foot. Thank you for your time. Have a good evening.
I too want to be done here but will rebut a couple of your assumptions.

I'm not sure why you believe that any one person can "call ebay and turn in another seller." If only it was that easy!! Ebay would be a lot safer a venue if that were possible.

I can't count the number of sellers of fakes whose listings have sold and not been removed. I have no idea how ebay decides to act on listings and why they end some listings and leave others. Ebay has never been known to be transparent in their workings and to place blame because you believe someone is responsible is (almost) laughable.

With millions of sellers and billions of listings, do you really think ebay has the time (or attention span) to take phone calls for all the complaints random members may report?

As I said earlier, I don't believe you knowingly sell, sold or listed fakes but as you admitted in one of your posts, you buy lots and your "suppliers" have sent fakes. And some of the fakes may or may not have been listed or sold.

Are you aware that even department stores (B&M) have had fakes, either unknowingly bought from less-than-trustworthy wholesalers or returned by customers who did switcheroos. I've seen it happen at Macy's, TJ Maxx and Marshall's. And then there was the scammer who bought a million dollars worth of luxury runway bags from TJ Maxx, resold them on ebay and returned high quality fakes to TJ Maxx for refunds. (For interesting reading, search TPF for the Loukpeach threads.)

As for this discussion, we can agree to disagree. I wish you the best.

I was done with this discussion but since it's still being discussed, I'll post one last comment here.

@BKind4NoReason posted a listing showing the same hangtag I'm saying is fake.

If you compare, they are NOT the same. I find side-by-side pictures especially helpful especially in cases where the differences are subtle. Compare the details of the HAC on the front and the location of the screws on the back.

Enlarge to see details. They are NOT the same. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this. Note that I cropped and rotated the comp from the listing @BKind4NoReason posted in order to get them going in the same direction.

View attachment 5715535

View attachment 5715534
It’s not the same tag. You cannot compare these two tags as they are not from the same product line. It would be like comparing a 90’s vintage tag to a pre-creed tag. You can’t do it. They may be similar (like in the photo I attached), but there will be subtle differences just like these two comparisons. If you want to compare my tag you need to compare it to the line it comes from which is in the example listings I provided. When it comes to 1941 tags there are soooo many styles and different variants from year to year and line to line. You look at the Rogue tags, for instance, they have so many different styles and emblems and stitching from year to year. Not to mention the first generation tags unique finishes. Well the same goes for the accessory side. You need to compare apples to apples. If you look at my examples you’ll see that. Just like you, I want to be done with this. I’m not a person who needs to be right no matter what, but I do believe a person should stand their ground which I have. I am just doing my best to defend my business which I’m sure you’d do the same thing for your business if confronted with counterfeit claims. We can leave this to agree to disagree. I respect you and what you do and that will not change. Thank you for your replies and honestly being very professional when it comes down to it. We both have mad 9CAF90C5-36F1-4736-9C4B-FBAF7CCB7B49.jpegpassion for Coach and I think that shows. Hugs to you. Enjoy your evening.

I too want to be done here but will rebut a couple of your assumptions.

I'm not sure why you believe that any one person can "call ebay and turn in another seller." If only it was that easy!! Ebay would be a lot safer a venue if that were possible.

I can't count the number of sellers of fakes whose listings have sold and not been removed. I have no idea how ebay decides to act on listings and why they end some listings and leave others. Ebay has never been known to be transparent in their workings and to place blame because you believe someone is responsible is (almost) laughable.

With millions of sellers and billions of listings, do you really think ebay has the time (or attention span) to take phone calls for all the complaints random members may report?

As I said earlier, I don't believe you knowingly sell, sold or listed fakes but as you admitted in one of your posts, you buy lots and your "suppliers" have sent fakes. And some of the fakes may or may not have been listed or sold.

Are you aware that even department stores (B&M) have had fakes, either unknowingly bought from less-than-trustworthy wholesalers or returned by customers who did switcheroos. I've seen it happen at Macy's, TJ Maxx and Marshall's. And then there was the scammer who bought a million dollars worth of luxury runway bags from TJ Maxx, resold them on ebay and returned high quality fakes to TJ Maxx for refunds. (For interesting reading, search TPF for the Loukpeach threads.)

As for this discussion, we can agree to disagree. I wish you the best.
See these are the type of discussions I love to have. I’m a fan of knowledge so I appreciate what you just said and you’re right. I apologize for my own assumptions of you turning me in as you posted about it not long after is why I said that. So that’s on me for assuming. Nevertheless, thank you for being frank and for this tidbit of insight over the whole bag industry with the discount stores. I am definitely going to look that up. I like a good interesting read about our industry.

Farewell to you and thank you again for your time. Let’s agree to disagree and move on. I wish you the best and may we never come back on your hall of shame thread ever again. It hurts and I don’t want to endure that pain ever again. Hugs.

These last posts have been very informative. I am one of those that believe a Coach bag is not complete without the tag, so I buy replacements when needed and I followed the conversation.
What I learned based on "the details are different depending on time frame and item", it is I guess that unless with proof of purchase is hard to determine authenticity. I rather pass on a real but not way to prove item, than thinking is OK and being stuck with fakes.

Reactions: Weloveourbags