COACH Hall of Shame - Post Coach fakes here!

I don't expect this listing to last long but I'm posting anyway -- for old time's sake. It's been a while since we've seen this once common fake wallet.

seller weloveourbags

View attachment 4805069View attachment 4805070
View attachment 4805082

It's hard to believe that one of those cheap plastic P'sOS has even lasted this long.
This is an old post I'm bumping but the point is that the seller has a history (more than just this previous post) and sells LITERALLY thousands of hangtags. It's impossible to go through all her listings but I have little doubt that there are more fakes than just the current listing I'm posting.

And one would think that a seller who peddles this many hang tags would recognize the problems with her item.

Seller weloveourbags
She's selling this thing for $59.99!

Weloveourbags fake coach 1941 hangtag vs auth front.png

Weloveourbags fake coach 1941 hangtag vs auth back.png

Yet another awful Poshmark fake. This one is from tzeus2310.

Listing: https://poshmark.com/listing/Coach-Backpack-6392879f1645f74065142e96

Someone pointed it out in the comments and she doubled down.

Sigh.
View attachment 5669136

The post from the original link was removed but this seller does have this fake posted now. Ironically no creed pic which tells me right away she more than likely knows it's fake.
Poshmark seller tzeus2310 knows it's fake because it's the same bag as the previous listing from December, which was "Coach Backpack" and as shown by the Q&A shown in the screen shot above, she was told it was fake yet insisted that she bought it from an "authorized Coach retailer."

And it was relisted and posted here on December 11:

tzeus2310 is knowingly selling a fake.​

Watch out for these listings on Etsy. The wording and price all indicate counterfeit.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/fjskfkgkg...0lE9A3vJa72ucpJWDouSrGcMfWxYkvZEuEV_XrjKFnx-k

To make the seller name easier for tPF's search engine to find, here it is. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS ETSY SELLER!

fjskfkgkgk​

Seller is supposedly located in the UK and uses extensive description terms to increase and manipulate search results. EXAMPLE:

Coach minimalist bag,small crossbody bag,small leather bag,vintage bag,luxury bag, custom women bag,woman's bag,Women Bags,Brand Women Bags,​

They also offer huge selection of colors on some items that are not even available from Coach, and these fakes are neither handmade nor vintage.

CURRENT ITEMS:
fjskfkgkgk_FAKES-ETSY Seller jan2023-a.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mrk2014
To make the seller name easier for tPF's search engine to find, here it is. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS ETSY SELLER!

fjskfkgkgk​

Seller is supposedly located in the UK and uses extensive description terms to increase and manipulate search results. EXAMPLE:

Coach minimalist bag,small crossbody bag,small leather bag,vintage bag,luxury bag, custom women bag,woman's bag,Women Bags,Brand Women Bags,​

They also offer huge selection of colors on some items that are not even available from Coach, and these fakes are neither handmade nor vintage.

CURRENT ITEMS:
View attachment 5696740
When I click on the shop it shows US Dollars and free shipping from East Moline IL. (?)

This is an old post I'm bumping but the point is that the seller has a history (more than just this previous post) and sells LITERALLY thousands of hangtags. It's impossible to go through all her listings but I have little doubt that there are more fakes than just the current listing I'm posting.

And one would think that a seller who peddles this many hang tags would recognize the problems with her item.

Seller weloveourbags
She's selling this thing for $59.99!

View attachment 5694037

View attachment 5694036
Wow how is she still active on all the marketplaces?

This Japanese seller has such a long history but seems to be like Teflon!

And today there's another fake that with very little research, he could have avoided this posting mistake.
seller minhmam

minhmam fake coach K3H-9966 back.jpegminhmam fake coach K3H-9966 creed.jpegminhmam fake coach K3H-9966 front.jpeg