COACH Hall of Shame - Post Coach fakes here!

Had you paid for it? If you'd paid, it would have been more likely to remain but still, high volume sellers often get special services that we peons don't get.
I did pay for it and I got a refund except for the shipping which I didn’t understand since they didn’t incur the expense of shipping. I filed a dispute with PayPal for the shipping amount but PayPal ruled in the sellers favor. I now have trust issues, lol .

I did pay for it and I got a refund except for the shipping which I didn’t understand since they didn’t incur the expense of shipping. I filed a dispute with PayPal for the shipping amount but PayPal ruled in the sellers favor. I now have trust issues, lol .
That's just plain wrong!

More reasons not to buy from station_85!

Reactions: Craigers
This seller has been known to lurk here, occasionally posting. But clearly, he's still not verifying authenticity of his items.

Someone who sells as much Coach as ProVintageGear shouldn't be making these obvious errors!

ProVintageGear

(Also gregreggibb on ebay)

I haven't gone through all the listings, but I have little doubt that there are others.

I can't believe this seller is still allowed to list! Clearly, nothing has been learned from all the listing removals over the years.

Seller station_85

station_85 fake coach J8P-9966 creed.jpgstation_85 fake coach J8P-9966 side 1.jpgstation_85 fake coach J8P-9966 side 2.jpg

It's tough getting Japanese sellers' fakes pulled.

seller boom2hanten

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-C...360?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item4185f74268

Here's the "made in Korea" creed:

$_57.JPG
^^^ That post was from Sept. 3 and the seller must think we'd forget about him. :lol: Uh-uh! I have favorites and he has a different Korean fake listed now. The "made in" country is listed as "unknown" although it's still legible on the creed as Korea.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Auth-COACH-...895?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item3a995b846f

This is the current creed picture in this listing:

$_57.JPG
It's next to impossible to get a listing removed from Japanese sellers.

This particular seller has 2 listings for Korean-made fakes.
Seller boom2hanten

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-C...062142?hash=item41cb805f7e:g:kigAAOSwjtNZeEKn

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-C...152980?hash=item3aea6d93d4:g:dYMAAOSwSzRZPf-E
This is the 5th time since 2014 that listings have been posted on the HOS for Korean fakes from this sseller.

seller boom2hanten

Today's bag:
boom2hanten fake coach 101-77 front.jpgboom2hanten fake coach 101-77 back.jpgboom2hanten fake coach 101-77 creed.jpg

Last edited:
I don't expect this listing to last long but I'm posting anyway -- for old time's sake. It's been a while since we've seen this once common fake wallet.

seller weloveourbags

View attachment 4805069View attachment 4805070
View attachment 4805082

It's hard to believe that one of those cheap plastic P'sOS has even lasted this long.

Reactions: BeenBurned
This is the 5th time since 2014 that listings have been posted on the HOS for Korean fakes from this sseller.

seller boom2hanten

Today's bag:
View attachment 4804275View attachment 4804273View attachment 4804274
I think it's the same one listed on Vestiaire Collective for $600!

I think it's the same one listed on Vestiaire Collective for $600!
Okay, this is weird.

It IS the same bag on Vestiaire Collective and the listing has the same pictures but the listing claims that the item is in the "United States, from the seller my galaxy solutions"

I don't know who "my galaxy solutions" is but they certainly didn't verify authenticity of the POS they're charging $600 for!

And VC has had fakes in the past and when told of it (through comments on the listing), rather than ending the listing, they removed the comments. I've personally seen it happen with Chanel.

Here's a post about my experience:

Be careful with Vestiaire Collective. They've been known to deem fakes as authentic.

• Angry
Reactions: houseof999
Okay, this is weird.

It IS the same bag on Vestiaire Collective and the listing has the same pictures but the listing claims that the item is in the "United States, from the seller my galaxy solutions"

I don't know who "my galaxy solutions" is but they certainly didn't verify authenticity of the POS they're charging $600 for!

And VC has had fakes in the past and when told of it (through comments on the listing), rather than ending the listing, they removed the comments. I've personally seen it happen with Chanel.

Here's a post about my experience:

Be careful with Vestiaire Collective. They've been known to deem fakes as authentic.
I tried find a way to report but couldn't find any. They don't Authenticate before listing. Only after it sells it goes to their Authentication service and then if it passes their check then they send you the bag.

Reactions: Ladyluvvy