COACH Hall of Shame - Post Coach fakes here!

seller alemode8

Although there aren't a lot of posts, this seller's history goes back (per my records) at least to 2017.

This is an older post on TPF:
This seller does have a history.

I'm curious about this one. I have an opinion but would appreciate others' feelings.

Seller alemode8 (6854)

View attachment 4817823View attachment 4817824View attachment 4817825

ETA: She also has this one. (I'm not asking about authenticity. I know the verdict!)

And this is tonight's fake to be reported:

alemode8 fake coach J8H-9984 creed.jpeg alemode8 fake coach J8H-9984 front.jpeg

Seller: przemko21

That bag was removed this afternoon. przemko21 relisted the removed fake.
The relisted item that @sallellen posted was removed for the second time in about 8 hours.

Now przemko21 is using another ID, przmen to relisted again!

Seller przmen

przemko21 and przmen are one and the same.

Reactions: sallellen
This Japanese seller has such a long history but seems to be like Teflon!

And today there's another fake that with very little research, he could have avoided this posting mistake.
seller minhmam

View attachment 5706477View attachment 5706478View attachment 5706479
BUMP: This Hall of Shame post was made days ago but the Japanese seller's listing is still up. WTF Ebay?!!?!

seller minhmam

This is an old post I'm bumping but the point is that the seller has a history (more than just this previous post) and sells LITERALLY thousands of hangtags. It's impossible to go through all her listings but I have little doubt that there are more fakes than just the current listing I'm posting.

And one would think that a seller who peddles this many hang tags would recognize the problems with her item.

Seller weloveourbags
She's selling this thing for $59.99!

View attachment 5694037

View attachment 5694036
Same fake is now listed on Poshmark (where they don't do squat), Mercari and her own website:

Mercari: https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m45342572142/
Poshmark: https://poshmark.com/listing/COACH-...ARM-KEYCHAIN-HANGTAG-63c5c83ab289d2261896f5b0
Her site: https://weloveourbags.com/products/...ychain-hangtag?_pos=1&_psq=horse&_ss=e&_v=1.0

seller thenjfashionista

View attachment 4813354
The post above was from August 8, 2020.

Today, EXACTLY 2.5 years later, the seller thenjfashionista has the same bag listed again.

This is an old post I'm bumping but the point is that the seller has a history (more than just this previous post) and sells LITERALLY thousands of hangtags. It's impossible to go through all her listings but I have little doubt that there are more fakes than just the current listing I'm posting.

And one would think that a seller who peddles this many hang tags would recognize the problems with her item.

Seller weloveourbags
She's selling this thing for $59.99!

View attachment 5694037

View attachment 5694036

Ebay: weloveourbags
Poshmark: weloveourbags
Mercari: We love our bags
Weloveourbags website: https://weloveourbags.com/
Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Weloveourbags

Ebay fake: https://www.ebay.com/itm/134444334520
Website: https://weloveourbags.com/products/...keychain-hang-tag?_pos=1&_sid=2e7d2e6d3&_ss=r
Mercari: https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m36995646738/?ref=search_results
Poshmark: https://poshmark.com/listing/COACH-...RM-KEYCHAIN-HANG-TAG-63e591959376e52e8e78aebf

weloveourbags fake HAC hangtag .jpeg
 weloveourbags fake HAC hangtag .jpeg

BD2E6AD4-CB8E-4B29-82B6-3403667F35EA.jpegEE681075-9FDB-44D7-B0A3-89B1368ECE5C.jpegThis is not a fake. Nor was the last one. These are the small Coach 1941 tags that come on their clutch wristlets and their card cases. They are made much smaller than the large Rogue tags. Here are a couple stock photos from Coach that shows these small tags on their accessories. Please stop turning these in as counterfeits which they are not as you can see. It’s not fair that they were turned in as counterfeits when Coach has used them on all their small goods in their 1941 line. We work really hard to offer our customers their hard to find replacement Coach hangtags. We have dealt in Coach bags and accessories for over 25 years. We take pride in our business and look out for all our customers. Just like you we have no tolerance for sellers selling counterfeits. So I ask you kindly to please stop turning in our Coach 1941 small accessory tags. Thank you.

Hello I read your post are you an authenticator, I have purchased multiple items from this seller, can you please help me authenticate them, I would be so grateful?

View attachment 5713845View attachment 5713846This is not a fake. Nor was the last one. These are the small Coach 1941 tags that come on their clutch wristlets and their card cases. They are made much smaller than the large Rogue tags. Here are a couple stock photos from Coach that shows these small tags on their accessories. Please stop turning these in as counterfeits which they are not as you can see. It’s not fair that they were turned in as counterfeits when Coach has used them on all their small goods in their 1941 line. We work really hard to offer our customers their hard to find replacement Coach hangtags. We have dealt in Coach bags and accessories for over 25 years. We take pride in our business and look out for all our customers. Just like you we have no tolerance for sellers selling counterfeits. So I ask you kindly to please stop turning in our Coach 1941 small accessory tags. Thank you.
@Weloveourbags

Personally, it's a pet peeve of mine when sellers remove hangtags from items that originally came with them in order to force customers to spend more money in order to get the full item.

And to charge $60 for a hangtag is unconscionable, IMO! But that's another story for another day.

I didn't look at all your listings but I can say that those 2 hangtags are not authentic. I took a quick glance at some of your other listings and they looked fine.

I don't believe you knowingly sell fakes and no one has ever implied that you do. But there certainly have been several. I don't know where you're getting your items but sadly, some your sources are either mixing fakes with authentic.

Since you are showing pictures of the Coach items from which you say your hangtags came, I'll show apples to apples comps that show style 29770.
* Compare the horse's legs. They're all separate and not stuck together with metal between them.
* Compare the size of the Coach name on the side of the grommet

ENLARGE TO SEE DETAIL:

weloveourbags comp to 29770 1.png

weloveourbags comp to 29770 2.png

weloveourbags comp to 29770 3.png

weloveourbags comp to 29770 4.png

Understand that there's no harm in buying from the secondary (or tertiary) market but when you're reselling, you'd darned well better find out if your sources know what they're selling.

Feel free to use our "authenticate this Coach" thread to verify items before listing.

I hope you're able to get refunds on your non-Coach items.

@Weloveourbags

Personally, it's a pet peeve of mine when sellers remove hangtags from items that originally came with them in order to force customers to spend more money in order to get the full item.

And to charge $60 for a hangtag is unconscionable, IMO! But that's another story for another day.

I didn't look at all your listings but I can say that those 2 hangtags are not authentic. I took a quick glance at some of your other listings and they looked fine.

I don't believe you knowingly sell fakes and no one has ever implied that you do. But there certainly have been several. I don't know where you're getting your items but sadly, some your sources are either mixing fakes with authentic.

Since you are showing pictures of the Coach items from which you say your hangtags came, I'll show apples to apples comps that show style 29770.
* Compare the horse's legs. They're all separate and not stuck together with metal between them.
* Compare the size of the Coach name on the side of the grommet

ENLARGE TO SEE DETAIL:

View attachment 5714087

View attachment 5714088

View attachment 5714089

View attachment 5714092

Understand that there's no harm in buying from the secondary (or tertiary) market but when you're reselling, you'd darned well better find out if your sources know what they're selling.

Feel free to use our "authenticate this Coach" thread to verify items before listing.

I hope you're able to get refunds on your non-Coach items.
Thank you for replying as I truly appreciate it. We do not take tags off any bags as we buy our tags off selling platforms in lots or we have suppliers we've bought from for years. We cannot get away from the counterfeit tags as we get them in quite often and toss them in the "fake bin". We especially get in the fake metal tags so much of the time, the ones with the horse and carriage on both sides. It's truly crazy the amount of counterfeit tags that were produced. We probably have over 20 lbs of them in the fake bin. So with that being said, we do feel the same way you do as we do not like to see sellers removing tags from bags and selling the bags not complete. The whole reason I started this business back up 4 years ago (we always sold bags and accessories) was because for years I got tired of losing my tags off my bags and when I would lose that special tag there wasn't a place to buy a replacement and Coach only offered a generic alternative and not the speciality tags. So over the years I started collecting Coach tags when I found them. Then a few years ago the rules changed where sellers were able to sell the hangtags, gift boxes, straps, etc (all the accessories you typically do not pay for from Coach). I was tickled pink as I could now start offering replacement tags to my customers since I had a large stockpile I had collected for years and before you know it 4 years later we now stock over 10,000 tags and even offer "Match Your Bag To Our Tag" service. So we are able to help our customers complete their bags. I felt there was a need for our business in the Coach world and there is. We have over 30,000 customers and have helped so many wonderful people complete their bags. We also have a "Customer Wishlist" book and get many requests daily for help in locating tags or other Coach accessories. We take pride in our business and love to help our customers. I have a passion for it.

As far as the price on the Coach 1941 line tags. We are actually one of the cheaper sellers out there. Some of these tags (especially the Rogue tags) can sell up to $150 each. I know that's crazy, but it is about supply and demand. We do not price gouge our customers and do not go past $80 for our Rogue tags, but other sellers do.

Moving on to the tags we listed. Coach has made quite a few different styles and sizes. The very small tags are a bit different then the photos you are referencing in. Plus they have changed a bit over the years when they come out. I grabbed some stock photos from Coach (Coach website in UK since they show out of stock items on their website) and zoomed in the best I could to show the tiny tags do have the legs "smooshed together" even on some of the Disney line the small tags are the same way (which I just grabbed a photo off the internet). I grabbed a few examples to show you, but if you need more I can definitely get them for you. I figured I'd show you straight from Coach's website since it is their product. I know so many of us who have lived and breathed Coach for years and years have a vast knowledge of Coach's products. Not a single one of us is perfect in all areas of Coach and that includes me as well since we are all human. I totally appreciate what you do and how you help others as there are so many counterfeits out there from bags to accessories and even tags. It's sad as I am totally against counterfeits just like you. It ruins our industry immensely. Please know I am not looking to argue as I too, do not know all things related to Coach, but there is one thing I do know, like the back of my hand, and that is Coach hang tags. It is my speciality. I work with a couple Coach authenticators who turn to me when they need help with hang tag authenticating. It truly is my speciality and I do love it. Thank you for really looking out for our industry and squashing the many fakes out there as there are so many. I am also thankful you love Coach as much as so many of us do. I have loved Coach since I got my first bag in middle school and that was nearly 40 years ago. Wow how time flies. Haha! Anyway, I hope these photos show you that Coach does make the tags I am selling and actually the black tag sold this morning. We do not knowingly sell ANY counterfeit items and never will. We stand behind the tags we sell as we want to help our customers complete their bags with authentic tags.

Thank you for your time and all you do to help in the Coach world we both love. May you have a beautiful day. Hugs!DC62BDFC-8996-44DF-B6DB-763E02FBC240.png31E2AC6F-D583-4A0D-B91B-7F415BEEDC09.png

76886242-E144-472C-A739-FAB47D4B52A3.png

2E147C20-CA9F-4AE1-8DF9-E1F350204208.png

2931F40F-BAEF-4C69-8463-F50089E4C14E.png

FF2CB29A-AA74-4A40-9B94-05F707E1FAE1.png

DACC40EE-85F7-4DF9-B4FF-F2D3D4BCAC36.png

E647D685-828F-4E7B-A905-A5E44B6B7F5D.png

3C804412-AFD7-42A0-A72E-7104A6EBF3C7.png

B34412C3-7977-4E5F-AF8A-498B03BB15CB.png

95AF9F77-1461-445A-A4CC-3D376CC363FC.jpeg

81E22D07-59AE-45EF-8DA4-EE4F15DAFE60.png