Coach forum apology and goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to read some of razors posts....Geesh, she asks questions vents etc like the rest of us. SOME of the members were pretty rude in my opinion. I didn't notice that at first. I think I will stay away from some of those posters...hmmmm

wow. i hope you won't completely abandon tpf. it's always nice to see the community grow and i just don't see how that can happen if CERTAIN "senior" members act so aggressively. then again you can't take everything personally; everyone has a different personality.

we're all human.

I don't know what's behind this and quite frankly, I really don't want to know, either. However, if you feel that you have to leave, then leave. I am not trying to be rude, but I don't understand why you had to post this thread when you say that you don't want to go into details. Why even bring it up, then? Typically these kinds of posts are simply an effort to get everyone to rally around the person who wants to leave, encouraging them to stay.

Leave or stay - do what you have to do - but realize that this is a public forum where everyone is entitled to have and voice their own opinions. You may not like something that someone else says and someone else may not like something you say. That's the nature of public forums. If you can't handle it maybe this is not the kind of place for you. In a perfect world we'd all get along and agree with each other but we all know that's not the way things work in the real world.

Also, keep in mind that in this day and age any person with half a brain can get on a computer and make 5,000 posts so don't take things strangers on a public forum say to heart ;)

don't go. this is the problem with any kind of forum. it's very easy to take what people write the wrong way. you seem to be very enthusiastic and bubbly and maybe that rubs people the wrong way, but so be it. i would rather have an enthusiastic person to chat with than someone who is rude and judgmental. given the benefit of doubt some of the people that to me have come across as rude and stuck up on here, may very well be just my perception of them.

remember ladies, everything here needs to be taken with a grain of salt. don't take anything too personally otherwise you will be miserable!

Nobody has told me to leave. I'm not saying that at all. Nobody has used those words. I just don't want to be somewhere that I'm not liked. I'm not saying names because I don't want anyone being vilified by everyone else for stating their opinion. I'm just horribly embarassed and upset. I take things people say about my personality very seriously and can't stand not being liked. It's a personality trait I really need to fix.

I don't know what's behind this and quite frankly, I really don't want to know, either. However, if you feel that you have to leave, then leave. I am not trying to be rude, but I don't understand why you had to post this thread when you say that you don't want to go into details. Why even bring it up, then? Typically these kinds of posts are simply an effort to get everyone to rally around the person who wants to leave, encouraging them to stay.

Leave or stay - do what you have to do - but realize that this is a public forum where everyone is entitled to have and voice their own opinions. You may not like something that someone else says and someone else may not like something you say. That's the nature of public forums. If you can't handle it maybe this is not the kind of place for you. In a perfect world we'd all get along and agree with each other but we all know that's not the way things work in the real world.

I'm nowhere near a senior member, but I'd like to throw my .02 cents in. I'm not saying this to offend you, but this thread seemed more like a cry for attention more than anything else because you said you were leaving, but you are still posting here and other threads. That may or may not be the case; Once again, it's just my opinion.

What Mokoni posted is right on point. I don't see how it could have been said better.

no offense here, but you make this grand statement and get everyone all riled up and say you're leaving, but then you keep posting, which makes your original statement kinda worthless. did you post that just so people would beg you to stay? I don't understand, I think I agree with pyari - this seems like a cry for attention, you just bought your very first Coach like a month ago.

If it makes you feel any better a PF member once told me to "go to hell" for posting that pets weren't the same thing as human children. She then proceeded to say that she was going to meditate that the spirit of the pet wouldn't be offended by my post or whatever. Riiiiiiiight :rolleyes:

Take a few days off the forum if it helps you calm down and get things back into perspective. I promise there are plenty of sweet and helpful people on here who make up for the few rude, condescending ones.

Also, now that I think about it.. maybe it's a southern thing? I remember when I first joined public forums I used to be shocked by the rudeness and bluntness of some people and couldn't understand the need for their harsh words. But then I realized I grew up in a small southern town (and I'm still in the south but a bigger city) and was used to people being polite all the time even when they were saying mean things. (IE - you look horrendous and fat in that outfit = That looks nice on you, but there are SO many other dresses that flatter your figure so much more. What about that pink dress?)

I agree with this statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.