Coach FOB Addict Central - Key Ring CLUBHOUSE!!

I've received the $19 enamel pig keychain that was posted by @houseof999 (thank you!) and it's really cute and in very good condition!

Is there anything I can do to protect it from damage? Does anyone know the style number for this little piggy?!

View attachment 5083590

View attachment 5083596

View attachment 5083597
I don't have this one in my files. I have a few 3-D enameled pieces like this. I haven't had any problem with them. I think they will chip if you bang into a wall with them but they aren't extremely delicate. I can't imagine anything you can put on them that would prevent chipping.

I don't have this one in my files. I have a few 3-D enameled pieces like this. I haven't had any problem with them. I think they will chip if you bang into a wall with them but they aren't extremely delicate. I can't imagine anything you can put on them that would prevent chipping.

Thanks! And I will try the ID This Coach thread to see if anyone has the style number!

I've received the $19 enamel pig keychain that was posted by @houseof999 (thank you!) and it's really cute and in very good condition!

Is there anything I can do to protect it from damage? Does anyone know the style number for this little piggy?!

View attachment 5083590

View attachment 5083596

View attachment 5083597
At first, I posted the similar piggy bank keychain and realized this wasn't that one.

Yours is 92158, enamel pig key fob.
92158 enamel pig keychain.png