Coach FOB Addict Central - Key Ring CLUBHOUSE!!

m3rma1d

NeoCoachieZoomDweeby
Dec 30, 2011
We crazy fob/Key Ring addicts need a clubhouse thread... Let's post our stashes, gossip about upcoming styles, show off our hard-to-find scores, share tips & tricks for attaching them to bags, cry about Asian exclusives, get opinions on what fob goes with which bag... This should be fun! :graucho:

I'll start: Anyone seen this fob at their FP? I have, and I'm in LOVE with it, I guess mostly because it totally symbolizes my love of Coach and especially Coach FOBS... It's technically men's, but it's really cute. And I love the heavy weight of it. I want it. 93179 Metal Story Patch

Attachments

• 93179 Metal Story Patch.jpg
    93179 Metal Story Patch.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 9,404
  • 93179.jpg
    93179.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 9,250
Here are 2 new ones I spotted at Macy's last weekend... (I posted them on another thread but I think they belong here)

Enamel Blue Whale (93162) with rhinestones shooting outta his blowhole (loooooooooooove!!!!!)

and a striped surfboard (93167) behind it.

Attachments

• 93162 Enamel Blue Whale.jpg
    93162 Enamel Blue Whale.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 9,204
This is my HG fob... I swear if I ever score it I will pass out from excitement. My favorite kitty in the world (Delia) happens to be a big fat black puffball just like this. 92945 Mink Kitten

Attachments

• 92945 mink kitten.jpg
    92945 mink kitten.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 9,493
That whale is too cute!

I have one question. Do you ladies match your fob to
A. your bag regardless of the outfit
B. your outfit regardless of the bag
C. your outfit and bag

dwm said:
That whale is too cute!

I have one question. Do you ladies match your fob to
A. your bag regardless of the outfit
B. your outfit regardless of the bag
C. your outfit and bag

I personally match the fob to the bag. Don't really try matching to my outfit:smile:

m3rma1d said:
This is my HG fob... I swear if I ever score it I will pass out from excitement. My favorite kitty in the world (Delia) happens to be a big fat black puffball just like this. 92945 Mink Kitten

OMG. I want this! I have a black fluff ball too!! This made my day.