Coach FOB Addict Central - Key Ring CLUBHOUSE!!

m3rma1d

NeoCoachieZoomDweeby
Dec 30, 2011
Maine & NJ
We crazy fob/Key Ring addicts need a clubhouse thread... Let's post our stashes, gossip about upcoming styles, show off our hard-to-find scores, share tips & tricks for attaching them to bags, cry about Asian exclusives, get opinions on what fob goes with which bag... This should be fun! :graucho:

m3rma1d

NeoCoachieZoomDweeby
Dec 30, 2011
Maine & NJ
I'll start: Anyone seen this fob at their FP? I have, and I'm in LOVE with it, I guess mostly because it totally symbolizes my love of Coach and especially Coach FOBS... It's technically men's, but it's really cute. And I love the heavy weight of it. I want it. 93179 Metal Story Patch

Attachments

m3rma1d

NeoCoachieZoomDweeby
Dec 30, 2011
Maine & NJ
This is my HG fob... I swear if I ever score it I will pass out from excitement. My favorite kitty in the world (Delia) happens to be a big fat black puffball just like this. 92945 Mink Kitten

Attachments

Reactions: MaryThorpe

ccbfan

Apr 2, 2012
Awesome thread!! Do you happen to remember how much the whale was? Thank you!

rynamyn

O.G.
Jan 31, 2007
Alaska
That little whale is cute!

I have a fob problem for sure... Will try to post some pics of my collection when I get home :biggrin: Looking forward to this thread taking off!

ccbfan

Apr 2, 2012
I wanna say $58.... But if I'm wrong, don't be mad :biggrin:
You can always call JAX with the style number and ask!
I wouldn't be mad, lol. I will swing by Macy's later this evening and check it out. Thanks again :smile:

enigma97

Coachie-in-training
Jan 27, 2012
gassssp

I need to gather together all my pretties and snap a pic!

Ive seen the storybook one luv it

Dec 6, 2011
I'm snooping because I own ZERO (yes you read right) fobs, and I am looking for the perfect one (or two, or ten) to go with all my bags. More, more!

dwm

Jul 14, 2010
Fayetteville, NC
That whale is too cute!

I have one question. Do you ladies match your fob to
A. your bag regardless of the outfit
B. your outfit regardless of the bag
C. your outfit and bag

Coachie3

purses=LOVE!!
Apr 30, 2012
Peach State
ChristinaDanise said:
I'm snooping because I own ZERO (yes you read right) fobs, and I am looking for the perfect one (or two, or ten) to go with all my bags. More, more!
Lol!! Once you buy one you can't stop!!

Coachie3

purses=LOVE!!
Apr 30, 2012
Peach State
dwm said:
That whale is too cute!

I have one question. Do you ladies match your fob to
A. your bag regardless of the outfit
B. your outfit regardless of the bag
C. your outfit and bag
I personally match the fob to the bag. Don't really try matching to my outfit:smile:

Dec 6, 2011
m3rma1d said:
This is my HG fob... I swear if I ever score it I will pass out from excitement. My favorite kitty in the world (Delia) happens to be a big fat black puffball just like this. 92945 Mink Kitten
OMG. I want this! I have a black fluff ball too!! This made my day.