Coach FOB Addict Central - Key Ring CLUBHOUSE!!

It's 77955.
Weird I don't see it anymore either. It was there though because I grabbed a screenshot.

Eta - I Google to get to the product page and it shows sold out, but you know that doesn't mean anything.
Your matching snakeskin novelty strap isn't on the site either. Might ask my SA to try to hunt them down later. Seems like they pulled a ton of stuff from the site recently. I can't imagine they have truly sold out of everything they pulled.

Reactions: holiday123
It's 77955.
Weird I don't see it anymore either. It was there though because I grabbed a screenshot.

Eta - I Google to get to the product page and it shows sold out, but you know that doesn't mean anything.
I had D order me the matching strap and charm you have. Strap is coming from her store but the charm from another store. Hope they actually have it and it doesn't get canceled. Thank you again for the info!

Reactions: holiday123
Hello ladies,

Maybe someone here can help me to identify this. I already had it authenticated but no other info was available, only the guess that perhaps was a promotional item.
I have no knowledge whatsoever about key rings and charms, I bought this one for the hang tag, that matches perfectly one I lost.
I guess it could be from 2016 or 2017? Made for Factory?
Any input will be greatly appreciated.
IMG_4884.jpeg IMG_4886.jpeg

Hello ladies,

Maybe someone here can help me to identify this. I already had it authenticated but no other info was available, only the guess that perhaps was a promotional item.
I have no knowledge whatsoever about key rings and charms, I bought this one for the hang tag, that matches perfectly one I lost.
I guess it could be from 2016 or 2017? Made for Factory?
Any input will be greatly appreciated.
View attachment 4562807 View attachment 4562808
Is there anything stamped on the metal cap of the tassel? I have never seen Coach use a lobster claw clip like the one on there and I'm thinking that might have been an added on by someone. ( I have owned at least a thousand keychains and purse charms.)

Last edited:
Is there anything stamped on the metal cap of the tassel? I have never seen Coach use a lobster claw clip like the one on there and I'm thinking that might have been an added on by someone. ( I have owned at least a thousand keychains and purse charms.)

Thank you for trying to help. :smile:
There is some "engraving" on the clip, so small that even with magnifying glass I can not read it, so perhaps is not even writing but just marks.

I bought it for the hang tag and I was going to sell the tassel as I am not going to use it, but I needed to be sure, so when I asked the ladies of the authenticating thread, I was told that was real but perhaps a promotional item.

I know the hang tag is real Coach, the box is also real Coach made in 2016, so the item/items had to be sold on 2016 or 2017..?
I can read Chalk so it is the color of the items, and JAX. Could it be an Outlet gift set?

I have searched in all the places I could think of. I have found tassels like it made by Michael Kors, but the cap is engraved and are all in silver, no matter the color. I also found one exactly the same by Victoria Secret, but the rest (clip, ring) were different.

I am starting to believe there was something also that size on the gift set, that was swapped by the "generic" tassel, although not even with China made, I could find one like it on Ebay or Goggle.