Coach Fall 2014 Preview [TPF Official]

My wallet is safe too and I'm not even suffering!

I haven't given up on Coach entirely, still like the brand BUT I really don't see how they can ask higher prices (on top of which, in Canada we've been hit with prepaying the duty now) and yet, the overall quality of the bag doesn't justify the 'new' price. It's so easy to walk away.

I agree. :cool::smile: I still like the brand, but I am walking away way more. I love my dakotahs, but I didn't buy the red one. And I will get a few Gary Baseman items but nothing else in the spring line interests me, it is geared towards a much younger crowd in my opinion. Although I would have shown up at work in one of those pastel fur coats for Halloween. :P:biggrin:

Seriously though, Coach seems to be making copies of premier bags for a younger crowd that can't afford the originals or don't know about the originals. I will buy a few pieces each season but will not be the Coachie I used to be. :cool:

Does anyone own or have seen irl any of the "creatures"(faces) bags? I'm curious to see what others think about it as I haven't seen a reveal here or a comment about them and they are all Sold Out at Coach :smile: As for me, I think they are very different than any other bag I've seen, sort of weird in a jolie laide way though so kind of like them :kiss:

Does anyone own or have seen irl any of the "creatures"(faces) bags? I'm curious to see what others think about it as I haven't seen a reveal here or a comment about them and they are all Sold Out at Coach :smile: As for me, I think they are very different than any other bag I've seen, sort of weird in a jolie laide way though so kind of like them :kiss:

I think you are referring to the Gary Baseman bags. They are not available until Spring 2015. The two threads (fall and spring) keep getting mixed up lol. They are not even on the Coach site yet except in the Spring fashion week preview.

I plan on ordering one as I am a big Gary Baseman fan. :cool:

I think you are referring to the Gary Baseman bags. They are not available until Spring 2015. The two threads (fall and spring) keep getting mixed up lol. They are not even on the Coach site yet except in the Spring fashion week preview.

I plan on ordering one as I am a big Gary Baseman fan. :cool:

I like the Gary Baseman collection and also planning in ordering one. I was referring to the ones that look like faces (sort of steampunk) like this ( hope link works..)

http://www.coach.com/online/handbag...27&navCatId=5000000000000015027&LOC=hrimgtile

I called my local store and they said the Gary Baseman creature bags- sorry don't know the real name- Spring 2015- were saying they would be launching Jan 1st. I put my name down for the tote bag- the blue/purple one with the creature, and the cream with pink trim rabbit one. Said they would be $698? I think. I like them. fun and quirky.....like me!!! :smile:

I called my local store and they said the Gary Baseman creature bags- sorry don't know the real name- Spring 2015- were saying they would be launching Jan 1st. I put my name down for the tote bag- the blue/purple one with the creature, and the cream with pink trim rabbit one. Said they would be $698? I think. I like them. fun and quirky.....like me!!! :smile:

Thanks for the heads up! I am going to get the firing squad bunny tote. :cool:

Of course I will get a matching fob too.

Last edited:
I purchased the small creatures bag last week. I'm really happy with it. Constructed very good with many pockets an I love the way it just "kinda out there." I'm older an it's my crazy style, a fun everyday romping handbag ;)

If anyone is interested, my SA at Bloomingdales nyc is currently presaling for Friends & Family 20% off and he ships State wide for free, she also has the new Swagger bag. Pm for her info!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415144889.676054.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415144899.559009.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415144908.972741.jpg

Exciting news! Thanks for the update! I'm really looking forward to this release!

I purchased the small creatures bag last week. I'm really happy with it. Constructed very good with many pockets an I love the way it just "kinda out there." I'm older an it's my crazy style, a fun everyday romping handbag ;)
Congratulations on your bag! I loved the creativity of those, I was contemplating the satchel style and then whooosh, they were sold out!