Coach Fall 2014 Preview [TPF Official]

I agree. :cool::smile: I still like the brand, but I am walking away way more. I love my dakotahs, but I didn't buy the red one. And I will get a few Gary Baseman items but nothing else in the spring line interests me, it is geared towards a much younger crowd in my opinion. Although I would have shown up at work in one of those pastel fur coats for Halloween. :P:biggrin:

Seriously though, Coach seems to be making copies of premier bags for a younger crowd that can't afford the originals or don't know about the originals. I will buy a few pieces each season but will not be the Coachie I used to be. :cool:

Hey! I took a nice little break but today, I saw more full size Gramercy bags at The Bay dept store. What's good about this is that I have a VIP 25% discount card, and if that expires, another one for 20% off. Sometimes they exclude Coach but ever since The Borough bags came out, they have been allowing the discount. Only thing is, I think I'm "over" the Gramercy bag! I still like it and 25% isn't bad but I'm like "whatever, maybe later". The Bay has 4 of the med-large Gramercy: mink croc, oxblood, black, red current and the Mini Gramercy in black croc & printed hair calf.

I guess my attention span is really short? In the end, if I DO go for one this weekend, I might do the Oxblood.

Only thing is, I think I'm "over" the Gramercy bag! I still like it and 25% isn't bad but I'm like "whatever, maybe later". The Bay has 4 of the med-large Gramercy: mink croc, oxblood, black, red current and the Mini Gramercy in black croc & printed hair calf.

I guess my attention span is really short? In the end, if I DO go for one this weekend, I might do the Oxblood.

I'm over the Gramercy too! I definitely have a short attention span!:smile:

I'm over the Gramercy too! I definitely have a short attention span!:smile:

Right now - I really want SS2015 Swagger satchel - but by the time it comes out, I have to wonder? Plus, I really hope the leather is up to my standards :P who knows? Everything looks good in pictures!
That is part of the reason I don't like to buy something when it first comes out.

Hey! I took a nice little break but today, I saw more full size Gramercy bags at The Bay dept store. What's good about this is that I have a VIP 25% discount card, and if that expires, another one for 20% off. Sometimes they exclude Coach but ever since The Borough bags came out, they have been allowing the discount. Only thing is, I think I'm "over" the Gramercy bag! I still like it and 25% isn't bad but I'm like "whatever, maybe later". The Bay has 4 of the med-large Gramercy: mink croc, oxblood, black, red current and the Mini Gramercy in black croc & printed hair calf.

I don't think its your attention span, I think that the bags are nice but not spectacular and the discount is kind of meh. That would cause me to pause as well. :smile::cool:

That is part of the reason I don't like to buy something when it first comes out.

I know exactly what you mean! :smile:

Occasionally there's a bag I love from first sight, but mostly I go and look...think about it...go back and look again...then think some more...this can take 2 or 3 trips to decide I don't need it! :roflmfao: