Coach Fall 2014 Preview [TPF Official]

Well at least you had a crush on the Gramercy at some point. I was over that bag before I ever even saw one in person. :P

When I first saw the pix, I didn't care for it...then I saw it and was interested...but now I don't know. I found a couple of MK bags I liked better so I went that way instead. :P

Right now - I really want SS2015 Swagger satchel - but by the time it comes out, I have to wonder? Plus, I really hope the leather is up to my standards :P who knows? Everything looks good in pictures!

I saw the Swagger pilot bags and didn't like the leather--it was too stiff and I was looking for a softer look. Plus, it was fairly heavy which is generally a no-go for me.

That said, there are a lot of different leathers coming out so I'll wait and see once the other versions are released. :smile:

I saw the Swagger pilot bags and didn't like the leather--it was too stiff and I was looking for a softer look. Plus, it was fairly heavy which is generally a no-go for me.

That said, there are a lot of different leathers coming out so I'll wait and see once the other versions are released. :smile:

Oh brother! Not again with the leather!? 😳😁😨 LOL

I love the swingpacks and the smaller crossbodys, but all the black items seem to have gold hardware!

Just doesn't work for me for what I am looking for in a small crossbody. I need it for travel and silver hardware works better.

Oh brother! Not again with the leather!? 😳😁😨 LOL

Agree - I saw them in Macy's. The strips across the top/inside looked like plastic/vinyl - and, they have the often disliked breakaway zipper. These are pilots, so better leather could be used in the final product. Prices are $495, $595, $695. IMO, all of the ones I saw looked like they were hurriedly thrown together...puckers in the seams, sewing not nicely finished. I'd hope to buy one with the 25% F&F - but wouldn't buy one even if it was 50% off. Hopefully the new release will be much improved!