Coach Fall 2012 Master Thread

MIKOMEGMOM said:
Decisions, decisions. I need a spreadsheet of what I need in what color....lol
You and me!

toby11 said:
And I think this is Tourmaline (sv/trm).
HOPE SO.....LOVE THIS COLOR!!! I wasn't really into the plain duffles, but may have to have this too!!! It's available right? Someone is waiting for delivery: donnaho?? Want to see that reveal.

What other styles does tourmaline come in: duffle, tanner tote...Hoping POCKET DUFFLE! Can JAX search by COLOR for styles?

shoperadictgirl said:
You and me!

HOPE SO.....LOVE THIS COLOR!!! I wasn't really into the plain duffles, but may have to have this too!!! It's available right? Someone is waiting for delivery: donnaho?? Want to see that reveal.

What other styles does tourmaline come in: duffle, tanner tote...Hoping POCKET DUFFLE! Can JAX search by COLOR for styles?

I have tourmaline arriving tomorrow. I will do a reveal when I get home on Thursday night from my business trip.

My SA searched by color to tell me what else was coming in black cherry, so I assume Jax can as well.

You and me!

OK, I'm officially confused! again! What does the pocket duffle look like?

Does anyone have a mini duffle in any colors? What is the style number?
Style # on the Minnie Duffle is 19901. I am waiting for it in black, am so hoping it comes in Black Cherry!

Where are people finding these pictures? I guess I am just not good at looking.

I also would like to know what the pocket duffle looks like?