Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

I think the duffle would have been too deep for me too. As for the Rogue I know people can say all of them go on sale, etc but there have been bags I missed in the past, and the purple Rogue was originally made in small quantities. There wasn’t even a guarantee that all people that originally ordered would get theirs. Then they decided to make a bunch more. But there are some Rogue colors that never go on sale or at least not on the SAS, so I completely understand but try to remember you just don’t always know. I keep refusing to let all of the reports and comments about the cheap price some people got to get to me. Just follow my motto, our bags are better and different! Lol
I love ya motto.

I ordered jewelry for the first time I think. Except for the Elvis ring and earrings, I don't think I have any of the jewelry.
All the earrings are so cute. :heart:
I was hoping that leather cuff with the COACH letters on it was in the sale.

I saw this on boxing day on the retail coach website, so there was the extra 20% off! I ordered it but they cancelled it because they won't ship snake to Canada (which is dumb because the store sells snake trimmed items anyway?)
I almost got it with our extra 20% off but still a lot. I am hopeful I can grab at 70% off or better at outlet. Sometimes they are marked down like 10% and then 70% off. Crossing fingers! I'd like to add this to my Rogue 36 collection.