Coach Employees - How Successful has the Chelsea line been for you?

I am not an employee but personally I LOVE the chelsea line.. I have a signature large hobo and the checkbook wallet and love them. :tup: the style I have is not in the boutique anymore but I think they are headed to the outlets.. they still have the leathers and optic though.. it is a great line! :yes:

When I used to sell Coach through a vendor (MSS) at a military exchange, the Chelsea line sold decently well... but people didn't fall in love or fight for the pieces the way they did for legacy or signature stuff. I think a lot of them will end up at the outlets in a little bit.

I :heart::heart::heart: the Chelse optic sig. line!!! I wish I could afford more of it!!!

But honestly I don't see much of it around where I live.

Sorry, I'm not a Coach employee, but I could resist sharing my love for the line. Sorry.

LOL well as far as the optic goes, do I go hobo or satchel first? ;)

hhmmm good question :confused1: It just depends on you and what you can carry... I originally bought the chelsea satchel and LOVED it.. BUT I have kids and shop and stuff so I wanted more of a shoulder bag.. so I traded it for the large hobo... as far as functionn/weight/style, etc I could not be happier.. but.. I still miss the satchel a little.. lol it just depends on how you liked to hold your bags. :yes:

I LOVE the satchel if I had the money to buy a bag right now thats what I'd buy.. without a doubt but right now with xmas gifts coming I can only buy accessories! =( Around here they always go fast... I dont work for Coach but I have noticed they are hard to find here.

The Chelsea line is very nice, the pebbled and nubuc leathers are great, soft and slouchy. I have had both kinds, it depends on whether you like two handled satchels or single straps hobos. Now knowing my preference (ALI) if I were to choose a Chelsea it would be a hobo. I think the Jocelyn is a great looking bag, its a carly style with a turnlock top flap!

My most favorite Optic is the khaki metallic optic! But be careful if your looking for one on Ebay, the Khaki optic satchel is greatly counterfeited.