COACH decision!

Kiari said:
GET THE GREEN!!!!

I wanted that exact bag in the blue but opted for the small one. i am kicking myself now because i want the blue one too but it is no longer on their site. The Green would definately hold a few books and is a good carry on size purse!

I did :shame: I'm so weak, lol!

Thanks everyone for all your help and advice, especially about the roominess, you kept me focused on that being the main goal and out of all the original 4 this was the roomiest (but I still love the wicker & nylon bags :/ Please, please let those make it to the outlets!). I initially set out to get it in black because chandi was right, the green is way cute for the summer, but the black is classier. I just couldnt help myself on the green though! Plus, I figured Coach will always be putting stuff out in all black. I will work on that later.

Dont get mad at me girls, but when I saw it I fell in love with the color instantly! I was just so afraid it wouldn't be there for long or that it might not make it to the outlets!

Kiari - the SA was telling me how she got her one in the blue too! She was breaking my heart talking about it, it's so pretty! Maybe one will find its way to the outlets, if it does and I see it, I'll try and get it for you!

The screen on my digi. cam is busted, but when I get back to Raleigh, I'll try and take pictures anyways to show you all, see what you think. Again, you guys are so helpful/sweet. Thanks!

YAY!!! Im so glad you got the one you love! And your right the black will always be there, and may be newer black ones will come out in the fall line. I went to the store and saw the green in person and it was adorable :love: Thanks for keeping an eye on the blue biggie! I am determined now to get that bag someday. Im sure if I called Coach directly they would have one but I cant pay full price right now. I JUST BOUGHT MY SUMMER BAG!!!! I had to have the store order it though as they only had the display left. But this is what I got:
8A09_SVW1_d2.jpg

I got some nice scarves to accent it (from a kiosk in the mall not coach) and I got the Coach white and rhinestone charm.

5733_SVWT_d2.jpg

I love dressing up my bags a little with charms or keychains.

Cant wait to see pictures of yours :smile:

Kiari said:
YAY!!! Im so glad you got the one you love! And your right the black will always be there, and may be newer black ones will come out in the fall line. I went to the store and saw the green in person and it was adorable :love: Thanks for keeping an eye on the blue biggie! I am determined now to get that bag someday. Im sure if I called Coach directly they would have one but I cant pay full price right now. I JUST BOUGHT MY SUMMER BAG!!!! I had to have the store order it though as they only had the display left. But this is what I got:
8A09_SVW1_d2.jpg

I got some nice scarves to accent it (from a kiosk in the mall not coach) and I got the Coach white and rhinestone charm.

5733_SVWT_d2.jpg

I love dressing up my bags a little with charms or keychains.

Cant wait to see pictures of yours :smile:

I cant wait until you get it Kiari! And that keychain is SO adorable! It's perfect! I cant wait to see pictures of your new Coach with the scarves on it! You and all the ladies in PF have such great fashion sense!

Okay, I know I already posted a picture of my bag on Kiari's thread, but I just wanted to post it here too to conclude my thread. Thanks for all the help ladies!

Sorry again for the picture being so crappy. Dorm + busted camera + bad lighting = ew.

Attachments

• coachme24 002.jpg
    coachme24 002.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 118