COACH decision!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. OMG.

The shopping here (Orlando) is great. My feet hurt so bad I must've checked out 200+ stores today - [exhausted].

So my folks missed my birthday and I told my mom I just wanted a roomy bag to take on the plane. She might consider the Coach store in this situation so I narrowed it down to these few if that's the case. That is, if the store even has them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hm?

I like the two black signature bags because lately I've been a little wary over monogram bags, but these 2 look cute in black. Also, they have the nickel feet at the bottom.

I really like the last one because it doesnt have the C signature and it's nylon so I figure it'd be easy to clean.

mello_yello_jen likes this.
  2. I really like the last one...it's pretty. And the first one is beautiful too.

3. I like the 1st and 4th ones with a preference for the 4th because I don't much care for the texture on the 1st.

The signature bags are quite cute but I don't like monograms.

4. I think you are getting really varied comments, but my vote goes to the two black bags. I really like the shape of the 1st but don't think you should spend so much on wicker/straw (?) and same reason for the 4th, I can't see myself spending so much on nylon.

Do you want to consider #1 in another material????

5. I like the last one :biggrin:

6. i love the last one, but i have the 2nd one (Signature Satchel)...but as far as roomy goes, the satchel is not it...it's small. inside i can fit the basics (makeup, wallet, phone) but there isn't much room after that. i don't have a picture of the inside, but let me show you a picture so you can get a feel for the size...

[​IMG]

7. I like the last one best

8. 3rd one! I've been eyeing that in the outlets. I should've gotten it!!!

9. I vote for the last one.

10. I have the second one in black leather and I love it. I alternate between using that and my speedy every day. It's perfect for when it rains and I can't use my speedy. As far as being roomy enough to travel with, it's more of an everyday bag.

11. I like 3rd and 4th.

12. i love the shape of the sachel (2nd) but like black butterfly said, it's not roomy. it holds so much less than it looks like it should. that's why i didn't buy it. a girl i know has the third one and it is very roomy. i like the first one, but it would really depend on the price. i dont' know that i'd want to pay coach prices for something made out of straw. :smile:

13. I really like the 3rd and the last one. Both really cute, and unique.

14. I like the first, and the third.

The second one I saw in another fabric, you could get a larger verion for just 20 bucks more.

The fourth one...It's just not my style but if its yours Go For it!

The first I really like-its casual with nice leather trim

The third- I LOVE this bag and will buy it for work in a few months....but as a warning, it looks pretty professional.

Cant wait to hear what you pick out!

abandonedimages likes this.
  15. i like the 4th coach.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice