Coach deals in southern california!

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=76

it's almost allll the way south. practically to the border. the following is NOT meant to be racist in any way (i didn't even think of it till i reread it ,and i guess being in the US makes you so frikkin race-sensitive that i'm a little scared to say these things)

don't laugh but the first time i went, i made a wrong turn and ended up at what seemed like a mexican swapmeet. okay we were still on this side of the border but seriously, ten mexicans (i think they were mexicans just cuz of the border proximity but i can't be sure) hopped out of the van in front of us. there was no place to make a U, so I had to ask an old man (who couldn't speak english...i think) how to get out. he'd never heard of the outlet (or didn't understand) and just waved me into a big long line. after being in a line for about 20 minutes and reading about 10 billboards for car insurance in mexico, i finally saw paved roads again. (of course this is also when i realized i could've cut the line to make the right turn. geez) I swear a ralph lauren polo sign never looked so good in my whole life.

Macy's has the Lenora (high heeled fur bootie) on clearance for 50% off. The boots come in both the camel and chocoloate colors. Per my SA, the clearance boots might be an add'l xx% off within the next two weeks. The Lenora looks similar to this style (Gena) but without the rubber wedge heel:

I love Las Americas. When my husband goes to San Diego on business I sometimes go with him. I will admit however you need to be really careful which off ramp you take or you can end up in Mexico.:nuts:

Thats scary. I'll stick to Carlsbad and Cabazon.

Yea it was scary when i mapquested it. But I looked at the map first before going and get off an exit called Dairy Mart or Dairy Mort. It's easy and not scary. Plus I think the drive migh tbe worth it cause I usually find better selections @ Las Americas. Everytime i go to Carlsbad i leave empty handed. My husband likes going to Carlsbad, hehe i wonder why.

Coach bags 30-50% off at Nordstrom Cerritos:

Sig Shoulder Flap - Chocolate and Khaki
N/S Gallery Totes in Chocolate Sig and Khaki/Tan
Patchwork: Holiday and Gold (a few styles including a swingpack)
Bleaker Lg Leather Duffle in Green
Bleaker Lg Flap in Plum

If you need an SA, Sashi and Christina are great!

Delurking to thank yvalenz for your post. I had been wanting a Legacy Signature Shoulder Flap purse for awhile, and when I read that you saw them at the Cerritos Nordstroms, I headed down there this morning and snatched one up! I had contemplated driving down to San Diego when someone posted that she had seen them at a Nordstroms down there, but I'm glad I didn't. So, thank you so much for posting your sightings!

Delurking to thank yvalenz for your post. I had been wanting a Legacy Signature Shoulder Flap purse for awhile, and when I read that you saw them at the Cerritos Nordstroms, I headed down there this morning and snatched one up! I had contemplated driving down to San Diego when someone posted that she had seen them at a Nordstroms down there, but I'm glad I didn't. So, thank you so much for posting your sightings!

:yahoo: YAY!! :woohoo: Always glad to enable someone's shopping and ultimate bag find! Post pics!

and WELCOME!! Hang out more - you'll love it here!

Today I heard a rumor about a Coach Factory store opening at the Citadel Outlets in Commerce. If this is true? I have mixed feelings. This means I can stop by everyday since it is about 5 minutes away from my job. The Cons everybody will be carrying Coach. This bothers me, I don't know why. But it does.

This weekend, Macy's has an add'l 40% off the clearance priced shoes including Coach! I got the Diedra Ergo Patchwork (multi) pumps for only $86.83 (before sales tax) as the SA was very nice and gave me an extra 10% off:yahoo: The pumps orig. retailed for $268 at both Macy's and Coach. At Coach, the pumps are on sale but they're priced at $189.

The Noel ballet flats are priced at only $63.20 (before sales tax) at Macy's after the add'l 40% discount. At Coach, the flats are sale priced at $79. Unfortunately, Macy's didn't have the bourdeaux flats in my size so I had to order them from Coach. Oh well, at least I got a super great deal on the Diedra pumps.... they look fabulous when paired with the matching Ergo hobo. Here's what the Diedra pumps looks like:

Today I heard a rumor about a Coach Factory store opening at the Citadel Outlets in Commerce. If this is true? I have mixed feelings. This means I can stop by everyday since it is about 5 minutes away from my job. The Cons everybody will be carrying Coach. This bothers me, I don't know why. But it does.

Oh say it isn't so!! Not only because everyone in town will have one, and because I'll be BROKE! It's about 5 min. from home! I'd be there all the time!

I totally get it - almost the same feeling as when they opened the store in Montebello huh?