Coach Christmas Tree Thread (pics)

All of your trees are so pretty!! I don't usually get my tree until a week or so before Christmas. It's placed in the corner with two full-length windows on each side... so it dries up fairly quickly with the L.A. weather :crybaby:

Here's mine:
DSC07214.jpg

I'd love to have a real one, but my landlord thinks they are fire hazards :sad:

Wow, gorgeous trees..

Haha, funny thing..when I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be pictures of Coach themed trees.. :P
...I half expected to see Legacy striped glass ornament balls and tinsel and hangtags for ornaments too... :biggrin:

I love seeing everyone's trees...what a great idea! I won't have the tree up for another couple of weeks, but I found a pic of our tree from a previous Christmas, so here it is:

Attachments

• ET Christmas Tree resized.jpg
    ET Christmas Tree resized.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 132
I love seeing everyone else's trees! I am in retail and haven't had the energy to put mine up yet. I'm wanting a new one this year so I guess I need to get looking. I might go with a real one though, haven't decided. It seems Thanksgiving and Christmas have come a little too quickly this year, I'm behind!!

Here's mine!!

We put it up last night after the kids went to sleep.

ETA:

It's an artificial pre-lit tree.. so easy to set up!

Attachments

• DSCN2539.JPG
    DSCN2539.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCN2542.JPG
    DSCN2542.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 88
This is a picture of my tree from last year. It doesn't really change much each year, just the placement of the ornaments. Please excuse the sheers. The kitten had fun with them, but they are fixed now :smile:

You can click on the pics to enlarge them.

I'll post ours tomorrow since I'm at work right now! I put it up and decorated it with the kids though the decorations are only on the upper 2/3 of the tree. Our crazy yellow Lab with the tail from hell knock down anything any lower on the tree. Plus she started snacking on the fake pine cones :cursing:
You ladies all have beautiful trees! I think I'm going to hang my Ergo purse keyfob on the tree so it'll be a Coach tree :P