Coach at Discount Pricing - Military Bases

AAFES added 40+ Coach items to clearance. All crazy deals already gone. :sad:
Except Kimberly Carryall In Op Art Needlepoint Silver/Light Grey, 80% off MSRP (ETA: Oops that one gone, too.)

Last edited:
It had happened to me twice recently, that AAFES charged my credit card when I place an order, then changed me same amount again (instead of refund) when the orders were cancelled due to out of stock. Y'all might want to make sure they're not pulling this one on you.

Thanks for the heads up! I managed to score a legacy clutch. Crossing my fingers that it actually goes through.

You're welcome! Ahh! Legacy clutch? I forgot to check out accessories... Now they still have keychain, iphone case and card case for $5 to $8 each (but I don't need them) I hope my red small Phoebe won't get cancelled, can't believe it's still available now. They must have a few boat loads of them. Oh and hope mahogany and sateen Izzy will go through, too.

You're welcome! Ahh! Legacy clutch? I forgot to check out accessories... Now they still have keychain, iphone case and card case for $5 to $8 each (but I don't need them) I hope my red small Phoebe won't get cancelled, can't believe it's still available now. They must have a few boat loads of them. Oh and hope mahogany and sateen Izzy will go through, too.

I also saw the $5 keychain and $8 card case but I talked myself out of them because I really don't need them. Hard to believe these exchange deals!