Co-worker going into my purse?

Peeking_Around

Live, Love, Laugh
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
I went outside for a few minutes and came back into my office and caught a male co-worker of mine in my purse - granted, he was only bumming a smoke .. but seriously - it's not like we're best buddies!

What the heck? That's pretty much exactly what I said with this exact look :wtf: - he says "What? Is it okay if I bum a cigarette?" I just said - "well since you already took it upon yourself to go INTO my purse and get one .. yeah."

I'm still in shock. My DH doesn't even go into my purse. My best friend doesn't. And this guy I WORK with thinks it's okay? :cursing:

I would report this to someone within the company.

I would also call and have all of my cards canceled and new ones sent to me.

That is totally unacceptable.

I would have hit his dumb ass and said hell no you can't have a cig.

I think I was just in complete shock over seeing him with his hands deep inside my NEW purse.

I just went out and talked to him .. said, "I don't know where you grew up from ... but where I'm from - that's not kosher." - he said, "Well I don't know where you grew up ... but where I'm from - we don't use the word kosher."

OMG ... I am about to slap him....seriously.

I walked off right after saying, "If I catch you in my purse again - it's not gonna be pretty."

He mumbled something (smart a$$'d I'm sure) - but I didn't hear it.

He is a complete and total a$$hole!!!! Who the heck does he think he is???? Give me his phone number. I'll call him and tell him personally what a jerk he is!!!!! Of all the nerve!!!!! He's lucky it wasn't me that caught him because I'd sock him!!

I think I was just in complete shock over seeing him with his hands deep inside my NEW purse.

I just went out and talked to him .. said, "I don't know where you grew up from ... but where I'm from - that's not kosher." - he said, "Well I don't know where you grew up ... but where I'm from - we don't use the word kosher."

OMG ... I am about to slap him....seriously.

I walked off right after saying, "If I catch you in my purse again - it's not gonna be pretty."

He mumbled something (smart a$$'d I'm sure) - but I didn't hear it.

:cursing::cursing::cursing: WOW!!! An apology would've been a more appropriate reply. I would report his inappropriate behavior to security or management. This guy is a total d*!

OMG, that is totally unacceptable behavior. I would defnitely report him to your security department, HR, or someone in management. Report him now!!!

My husband doesn't go into my purse without asking me first.

Report him immediately!!!!!

OMG, that is totally unacceptable behavior. I would defnitely report him to your security department, HR, or someone in management. Report him now!!!

My husband doesn't go into my purse without asking me first.

Report him immediately!!!!!

Unfortunately I work for a very very small company - with a total of 5 - which includes the owner and me. :sad: So seriously - I can report him to the owner .. but nothing more than likely will be done but a small talking to. And I can guarantee it will go something like this - "Hey - don't go in her purse again." - "Oh .. okay." .. and that's it.

And to answer the other question - he's like 40 or 41 ... so old enough to know better. :Push: