cLuTcH w/ ChAiN in D CoLoR oF LoVe~ 1sT ReVeaL

sorry i have one question - would you ladies get the Timeless clutch on chain in black caviar with GHW or mini black caviar with SHW if it was your first Chanel bag? I can't decide which one to get. Thanks!

I would proably get a mini as you can wear it night and day, dressy or casual.
I tried on the clutch, and it is very pretty. However, I had two issues with it.. the first that the chain was short so the bag hangs up a bit high when you wear it on your shoulder. The second issue was that the bag is actually very flat. Imagine and envelope clutch, so if you stuff it, it changes the shape of the clutch and makes it bulge because there is no depth to the clutch. So for example, if you put a wallet and sunglasses in the clutch, it will have a bulge. Hard to explain, but I hope that helps.

That said, the clutch itself is very pretty if you don't stuff it.

If any of you ladies are interested in one, I saw two black ones at Bloomingdale's Chanel in NYC.

I tried on the clutch, and it is very pretty. However, I had two issues with it.. the first that the chain was short so the bag hangs up a bit high when you wear it on your shoulder. The second issue was that the bag is actually very flat. Imagine and envelope clutch, so if you stuff it, it changes the shape of the clutch and makes it bulge because there is no depth to the clutch. So for example, if you put a wallet and sunglasses in the clutch, it will have a bulge. Hard to explain, but I hope that helps.

If any of you ladies are interested in one, I saw two black ones at Bloomingdale's Chanel in NYC.

good obeservation ;)

it depends how much u would like to put in it. if its your 1st chanel i would say mini but if u have d budget i'd rather get a an m/l because it would fit more. if size matters with u d clutch with chain will probably fit alot more than d mini, but it only has a short chain thou. good luck in ur decision :tender:...

I want your red clutch. It is stunning!

Thank you for your detailed response. I really appreciate it!

I want your red clutch. It is stunning!

have u decided with d mini or d clutch with chain? both are really good choices so good luck in ur decision.:amuse: i know i couldn't sleep about a few weeks before just trying to decide of d color of d reissue either dark blue or dark grey:woot: i finally ended up with dark grey after alot of sleepless nights. lolz! :nuts:oh Chanel :drool::tender:

have u decided with d mini or d clutch with chain? both are really good choices so good luck in ur decision.:amuse: i know i couldn't sleep about a few weeks before just trying to decide of d color of d reissue either dark blue or dark grey:woot: i finally ended up with dark grey after alot of sleepless nights. lolz! :nuts:oh Chanel :drool::tender:

I want to get a red clutch like yours and/or the rectangular mini in black caviar with GHW but i couldn't find it anywhere :sad: What do you think about the clutch w/ chain in black caviar with GHW?

I want to get a red clutch like yours and/or the rectangular mini in black caviar with GHW but i couldn't find it anywhere :sad: What do you think about the clutch w/ chain in black caviar with GHW?

i think that is a good choice also:tup: eversince d clutch with chain was out it has always been sold out ;) (i think i've been waiting since feb. on d black and silver but i'm glad i didnt get it b4) looks like a classic but cost less. but if u want a crossbody option a mini will be better. have u tried calling my sa? i posted d # few pages before i think. :tender:

milksway25 said:
HeLLo Everyone:wave: My 1st Ever ReVeaL here in TpF:shame: I hope i'l do it right coz im a lil' ShY (1 of d many reasons why i'd NeVeR done a reveal b4 w/ my other babies) I'm just so ExciTeD & WanTeD 2 ShaRe my newest Baby 2 All you LoVeLy Members:happydance: (& i have not seen any reveal of d clutch yet) My WoNdErFuL SA LoaNn @ Nordstrom Topanga is d bEsT i had d VeRy First Clutch with Chain in ReD. She called me d same day a few hours that shipment came in so no one has touched my purse but Me ;) Without further ado...( I already took out all d wrappings) Pictures cant fo JuStiCe w/ this LoVeLy ReD:heart::love::loveeyes:. Here it is :hbeat:...

I just got the same clutch with the same color with you. Because of you, I can hunt it down and get it! Thanks a million!!! Love it so muchhhhh :biggrin:

milksway25 said:
i think that is a good choice also:tup: eversince d clutch with chain was out it has always been sold out ;) (i think i've been waiting since feb. on d black and silver but i'm glad i didnt get it b4) looks like a classic but cost less. but if u want a crossbody option a mini will be better. have u tried calling my sa? i posted d # few pages before i think. :tender:

I did contact her but she did not have the clutch in red anymore :sad: Do you have a mini as well? do you like the mini or the clutch more?

milksway25 said:

the black clutch with chain is 2600. is it less than the red one?

ashopaholicgirl said:
Oh I got it from the shop in Amsterdam and they got only one but they probably will get more soon but they don't know for sure.

I'm in the US. I have asked several places but they did not have it. I had wanted this clutch but since milksway25 reveal I can't help thinking about the red clutch

AprilAriesGirl said:
I'm in the US. I have asked several places but they did not have it. I had wanted this clutch but since milksway25 reveal I can't help thinking about the red clutch
]

Sorry to hear that. I wish I could help you. For me it was a luck also. I went to Chanel store and they just got one today and not even put in the display yet. Luckily I had the photo and details from milksway25 so I could tell them what I wanted. Wish you can find one soon. She's a beauty! :smile: