Cluny?

Dear owners of the cluny bb in epi.
Can some of you measure the length of the strap, including the metal parts. I'm wondering if it will be to short for me wearing crossbody. I'm 174 cm tall.

Dear owners of the cluny bb in epi.
Can some of you measure the length of the strap, including the metal parts. I'm wondering if it will be to short for me wearing crossbody. I'm 174 cm tall.

I’m not sure how long the strap , my sister has the clubby mm she is petite but still too short for ctossbody.

I bought the Cluny BB in mono just a month ago and that's what my clochette looks like. What other styles have you seen?

The Cluny MM in pink strap is shown to have a rectangular tip on the clochette vs the new version that shows a leaf shaped tip?

Attachments

• 5BB65BEE-50C4-4652-814A-9DCCCF8D1E83.jpeg
    5BB65BEE-50C4-4652-814A-9DCCCF8D1E83.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 630
The Cluny MM in pink strap is shown to have a rectangular tip on the clochette vs the new version that shows a leaf shaped tip?
Are you sure that's not just the angle? When I bought mine (the Vieux Rose) they showed me the Pink one as well and they had the same clochette (the leaf shaped one). If it is two different ones then maybe it's a regional thing? I think the best way to find out is to go to a store and ask - and maybe if they can switch it out?

I am hoping it is a regional thing. I dont live near an LV store and I am actually going to buy this bag pre-loved and was wondering about the clochette shape. I did find this image from Fashionphile. Maybe the older ones have this style clochette, but anywhere else I look it is the leaf shaped.

Attachments

• A18E32D4-A93F-48DA-9C08-E1E911881B36.jpeg
    A18E32D4-A93F-48DA-9C08-E1E911881B36.jpeg
    205.8 KB · Views: 554
On my Cluny I just purchased yesterday. I am in the US and my bag is MIF. So I am thinking it is how they are making them on the newer bags.

Attachments

• A13993A9-39CD-4BCF-BE66-851D6E35C0D3.jpeg
    A13993A9-39CD-4BCF-BE66-851D6E35C0D3.jpeg
    192.9 KB · Views: 536
Reactions: Havanese 28
I have the MM in blueberry, and I like the shorter strap, but I'm particular about certain bag shapes paired with certain strap options. I feel the MM would look odd worn crossbody, and it's currently my one and only true shoulder bag (not crossbody), so I like the novelty of that as well.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I know a lot of people search topics for info about a particular bag, so I'm just here to eat my words in case it helps anyone with research: I don't know what's changed for me, but I put a Speedy B strap on my Cluny today and love it as a crossbody.

I don't feel it hits my hip at an awkward place or looks like it's not supposed to be crossbody. So for those who are considering the Cluny but want a crossbody option, this may well work out for you.

Reactions: Joeli7
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I know a lot of people search topics for info about a particular bag, so I'm just here to eat my words in case it helps anyone with research: I don't know what's changed for me, but I put a Speedy B strap on my Cluny today and love it as a crossbody.

I don't feel it hits my hip at an awkward place or looks like it's not supposed to be crossbody. So for those who are considering the Cluny but want a crossbody option, this may well work out for you.
Is the strap that comes with the Cluny just for shoulder carry? I had assumed it was for crossbody so I'm glad I saw your post.

Reactions: Annabel Lee