Cluny?

I have the cluny bb in dune but kind of regretting not getting mm

I felt the same initially until I tried the MM on in store. While the size is nice, the strap is shorter. I like versatility in my bags, so being unable to crossbody the MM like I can the BB kept me from purchasing it in that lovely Blueberry color when it came out. I really wish they'd do the BB in Blueberry.

I would love for them to do a Cluny pm. A size between the bb and mm. I have a long strap for the mm to go cross body but I seldom wear it that way because it is structured and in that size it isn't practical as a cross body. I wear my bb a great deal but sometimes I would like a hint more room in there so I am anxiously awaiting a possible pm size. Fingers are crossed!

I have the MM in blueberry, and I like the shorter strap, but I'm particular about certain bag shapes paired with certain strap options. I feel the MM would look odd worn crossbody, and it's currently my one and only true shoulder bag (not crossbody), so I like the novelty of that as well.

I actually just ordered a Cluny MM strap for my Luna in Rose Ballerine so I can wear it the same way. With that strap length, I'll never have to worry about color transfer because it makes the bag sit higher up on my torso rather than right against my hip (which is usually encased in dark denim).