CLOSED - see first post -Authenticate This SAINT LAURENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good, but can you take another photo of the serial number tag so I can confirm. It's probably the camera angle. Also, if a dustbag is included, please take a photo of that as well.

Thanks so much! Here are the additional requested photos:

picture.php

picture.php

Hi, I've recently bought a YSL Dandy bag on railso.com. It's my first experiece with this shop. Want to check whether it's authentic or not. The bag looks pretty good but as far as I know the dustbag should have "Made in Italy" tag, which it doesn't have. Will really appreciate your advise. Thanks in advance.

all looks good to me :biggrin:

Hello!
I have bought a yves saint laurent tribute bag for a very good price of 150 €. I have been very happy about this bargain, because the bag looked very good on the pictures. But when I received the bag some of the details made me worried, because the stitching is sometimes not very proper and on the adress tag at the push button is prada embossed. :-s

Its my second Yves Saint laurent bag and I couldn't get out whether its authentic or not. I think its not authentic, but before writing the seller I just wanted to get your advice

I hope you can help me. Thanks a lot!

Here are some pictures of the bag:

2eaidme.jpg

2im7xw2.jpg

345oefo.jpg

okbwx.jpg

68auiq.jpg

1z15jt2.jpg

35k4wv8.jpg

If you need any more pictures please just tell me!

Hello!
I have bought a yves saint laurent tribute bag for a very good price of 150 €. I have been very happy about this bargain, because the bag looked very good on the pictures. But when I received the bag some of the details made me worried, because the stitching is sometimes not very proper and on the adress tag at the push button is prada embossed. :-s

Its my second Yves Saint laurent bag and I couldn't get out whether its authentic or not. I think its not authentic, but before writing the seller I just wanted to get your advice

I hope you can help me. Thanks a lot!

Here are some pictures of the bag:

2eaidme.jpg

2im7xw2.jpg

345oefo.jpg

okbwx.jpg

68auiq.jpg

1z15jt2.jpg

35k4wv8.jpg

If you need any more pictures please just tell me!

this is very strange combo of right and wrong details....serial number is wrong as far as I know, hardware is partly very wrong....I do not think it is real at all, just my two cents

Status
Not open for further replies.