CLOSED - see first post -Authenticate This SAINT LAURENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item: ysl byzance suede bag
Listing number: 170872985204
Seller:ourfashionablestyle
Link:http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=170872985204&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=22288256787

I am in love with this bags, there are only two photos , it says it has an authenticity card but I've heard these can be faked too. I'd be very grateful if you could authenticate it or give me advice. Many thsnks

only two photos can not help a lot, also photos are so small, I am not getting a website of the auction but a very tiny version of text and pics, sorry

Item:NWT Large YSL Muse in Dark Magenta
Item Number:
Seller: all_cycle_world
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-Large-Y...140?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item19d2deff6c
Comment: Please authenticate this bag. I'm want to make an offer but wants to make sure first it authentic. TIA :smile:

this one looks good to me, but I would like Bubbleoba to confirm :smile:

This muse looks good, but I would like to see the serial number tag on the bag just to confirm.

Hi, I've recently bought a YSL Dandy bag on railso.com. It's my first experiece with this shop. Want to check whether it's authentic or not. The bag looks pretty good but as far as I know the dustbag should have "Made in Italy" tag, which it doesn't have. Will really appreciate your advise. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMAG0037.jpg
    IMAG0037.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 225
  • IMAG0036.jpg
    IMAG0036.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 218
  • IMAG0035.jpg
    IMAG0035.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 222
  • IMAG0034.jpg
    IMAG0034.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 216
  • IMAG0033.jpg
    IMAG0033.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 223
Hi, I spotted this YSL bag at a consignment store website for $399 but I can not find the style anywhere. I know the picture is only half the bag but for some reason I can't copy the entire thing. Does anyone know the style? Thank you!

ysl.jpg

Bought from Bluefly but heard that there had been incidents of fakes, so I thought I'd post here to be safe. Thanks so much in advance!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looks good, but can you take another photo of the serial number tag so I can confirm. It's probably the camera angle. Also, if a dustbag is included, please take a photo of that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.