*CLOSED* Authenticate This HERMÈS Bag – READ 1st POST BEFORE SUBMITTING REQUEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently we do not have an Hermes authenticator, you'll need to use a paid service.
Please do not ask in off topic threads for opinions or start new threads. Thanks!

Please note there is no chatting allowed on this thread.

All authenticators are volunteers and may choose to answer posts or not as they individually see fit. For guidelines on what/how to post look at the beginning of this thread.

If you find your post ignored it may be for any reason

'bumping', 'begging' or have a hissy fit will not help
'Barking' when others try to help you will not help
Playing the 'unfair' card will not help.

If reg. members see a post that does not qualify for help you are of course free to prompt the poster (or ignore) but do not get drawn into an argument.

If you find posters rude or breaking tPF rules please report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you please help me authenticate this Picotin? Purchased from my local, reputable consignment shop but I am little confused because its dimensions are measured m as GM/26 but only has 4 feet’s at the bottom. Other GMs seem to have 5 feet so just wondering if this is just one of the older model characteristics? View attachment 4329443View attachment 4329444View attachment 4329445View attachment 4329446View attachment 4329447View attachment 4329448View attachment 4329449

Many thanks

Hi, I’m afraid it is unlikely your bag will be authenticated as it does not conform to he rules stated in the first pos, namely:
  • Authenticators will only comment on current, not closed, auctions and sales. We won't authenticate Instagram, Gumtree, Kijiji or CraigsList, Facebook or Etsy items.
You may chose to seek paid authentication instead, Bababebi.com is highly recommended.

Dear Experts,
I would like to kindly request your help with the authentication of this Bolide 31 in black Fjord leather.
The buyer has an invoice from Hermes saying that the bag was purchased in 2012. However, I am not sure about the code.
She also says that it was repaired before the previous owner sold it, hence the new code as the part where it appears was replaced apparently.
Many many thanks in advance for your help.IMG_1574.JPGdb518d30-7e7c-4ffb-b1dd-451e2d73ab17.jpgIMG_1568.JPGIMG_1572.JPGIMG_1571.JPGIMG_1570.JPG

Dear Experts,
I would like to kindly request your help with the authentication of this Bolide 31 in black Fjord leather.
The buyer has an invoice from Hermes saying that the bag was purchased in 2012. However, I am not sure about the code.
She also says that it was repaired before the previous owner sold it, hence the new code as the part where it appears was replaced apparently.
Many many thanks in advance for your help.View attachment 4332482View attachment 4332483View attachment 4332484View attachment 4332485View attachment 4332486View attachment 4332487

No active listing, no advice

Thank you for your reply.
There is no active listing because this is a private seller..
Is there any other thread where I could have it authenticated?
Thank you again..

At present there is no alternative for private transactions for Hermes bags, I recommend using a reputable paid for service and not taking a chance unless you are 100% sure

Reactions: BBC
Status
Not open for further replies.