**CLOSED** Authenticate This CHANEL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item: Chanel Boy Caviar Leather Flap Bag | Black w/ Light Gold Hardware | Medium
Serial Number: 21335488
Listing number: 272296547789
Seller: *********
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chanel-Boy-...547789?hash=item3f662395cd:g:Ep4AAOSwgY9XerCu

Item: New Authentic Boy Caviar Black Old Medium Bag Gold Hardware
Serial Number: unknown
Listing number: 201617043835
Seller: sfriendsk777
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Authent...re-/201617043835?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

Thanks in advance ladies!
Hello,
Per Roku's signature, please separate requests into individual requests. A picture of the serial sticker up close is needed for authentication. Please ask the seller for this information. Also, please note roku's signature regarding authentication 17 million + series boy bags. Thank you.

Hello All,
Please remember this is a completely volunteer thread. Please DO NOT post duplicate requests as this clogs up the thread. If your request appears to have been skipped, please read Roku's signature as to why (post #2689).
If you are in need of an urgent authentication, please contact a recommended paid service, for a nominal fee. Etinceler in the United States and Authenticate 4U in the U.K. Their contact info is also found in Roku's signature. Thank you!

Reactions: Roku and calflu
Additional photos for thread #2699. I am sorry if I wasn't supposed to send two threads. I was unable to fit all photos in one. It's probably because I don't know how to do it. BTW, thanks Roku/Aunthenticators for your help. I know you are busy and you are volunteering your time to do many of us a favor. I want you to know that I am grateful for such a wonderful community of women who enjoy the same passion for handbags and who are there to help. View attachment 3405084 View attachment 3405085 View attachment 3405087 View attachment 3405080View attachment 3405081View attachment 3405082

Hello,
Please do not post duplicate requests, as this clogs up the thread. If you look back at your original request (2683), no requests after yours have been authenticated. This is a completely volunteer thread, and we cannot always authenticate every request in a timely manner. If you are in need an urgent authentication, kindly contact one of the recommended paid services in Roku's signature or as posted above for a nominal fee. If you believe request if you have been skipped, check to see if others' requests have been processed after yours; read Roku's signature, post one and two of this thread to make sure your request has all the required information before re-posting.
Thank you so much!

Hello,

Can you please see if this is authentic? It was previously listed. Thank you!
Item: grand shopping tote silver
Serial Number:20303872
Listing number: 331894198896
Seller: addictedtofashion
Link: no longer has link
Comments:was an auction. Here are pics that were supplied.

Hello,
Is the bag in your possession? If so you will need to provide a log in shot (the bag in front of your device while logged onto tPF). If you read Roku's signature, (posted before and after your post) you will see that we cannot authenticate off of orphan images. We require an active link, an expired link, or the bag must be in your possession. Please also read Roku's signature regarding the difficulties of authenticating classics, GSTs, etc above the 17 million series. We do not want to discourage you from posting such requests, but Roku may only be able to tell you if this is counterfeit or a super fake.

Thanks for the update.
Dear Roku, would really appreciate your thoughts on this bag :smile: (Post 2525)
Hello,
If your request was skipped please investigate as to the reasons why by reading Roku's signature and post one and two of this thread. Check your format, pictures required, etc. Your request is missing required photos, and a log in shot (the bag in front of your device while logged into tPF).Please also note in Roku's signature regarding the difficulties of authenticating 17 million + series boy bags. We do not want to discourage you from posting such requests, but may only be able to tell you if it is counterfeit or a definite super fake. Thank you!

Reactions: Roku
Hi ladies :smile: Please help me authenticate this Chanel Jumbo Lambskin Double Flap SHW
Item: Chanel Jumbo Lambskin Double Flap SHW
Serial Number: 14995562
Seller: Authentic Luxuries
Link: there is no link, it is a consignment bag
Comments:
Hello,
Welcome to tPF. Please read post one and two of this thread as well as Roku's signature. We do not authenticate off of orphan images. If the bag is in your possession, please provide a log in shot (the bag in front of your device while logged into tPF). Please check the required shots as you are missing a few. Thank you!

Last edited:
Item: Chanel timeless classic SO medium bag
Serial Number: none on the bag
Seller: me
Link: there is no link
Comments: my grandmother has had this purse for years along with many others. Recently she gave it to me to sell to get some money to pay some debts. Any information you can provide will be appreciated

Please read post one and two as well as Roku's signature for required photos and format. You're missing a log in shot (the bag in front of your device while logged into tPF). Please quote your original request, make sure your pictures carry forward and add the log on shot. Thank you.

This bag is listed as a Chanel black caviar quilted distressed 16c gold flapbag. Does the back pocket look right?

Hello,
Please read post one and two of this thread as well as Roku's signature for required format and pictures. We cannot authenticate off of one photo alone. If the bag is in your possession, you will need to provide a log in shot. Thank you!

Hello,
Welcome to tPF. Please read post one and two of this thread as well as Roku's signature. We do not authenticate off of orphan images. If the bag is in your possession, please provide a log in shot (the bag in front of your device while logged into tPF). Please check the required shoots as you are missing a few. Thank you!
Ok sorry I did not know :smile: I don't have the bag yet, it is at a consignment shop.

Hello,
Please do not post duplicate requests, as this clogs up the thread. If you look back at your original request (2683), no requests after yours have been authenticated. This is a completely volunteer thread, and we cannot always authenticate every request in a timely manner. If you are in need an urgent authentication, kindly contact one of the recommended paid services in Roku's signature or as posted above for a nominal fee. If you believe request if you have been skipped, check to see if others' requests have been processed after yours; read Roku's signature, post one and two of this thread to make sure your request has all the required information before re-posting.
Thank you so much!
Hi,

Thank you for the update and I do apologize for re-posting as this clogs up the thread. I also realize that this is a volunteer service and it may take some time to get a reply. I just thought I had forgotten to include important data for Roku and other authenticators to see/look at as I know how important every detail is. Again I apologize and thank you for being patient with me. I appreciate it. :smile:

Hi ladies,

PLEASE HELP! me authenticate this! It's my first post on this authenticate forum and I do my very best to follow to rule. I would greatly greatly greatly appreciate your help!

Item Name: I don't know.
SERIAL NUMBER: 9785060
Link (if available): Don't have a link. I personally bought it from the yard sale.
Seller: a gentleman at the yard sale.
Who took the pictures: Me
History of the bag: I don't know the history of the bag.
Comments: I bought this from a yard/vintage sale. No one at the sale knows the history of the bag. It just lies on the floor face down until I noticed it and took a chance to adopt this baby. I hope it's real!

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

Please please help me authenticate this. I found this baby at my local vintage store and desparately need to know if it's real. I apologize if my photo post doesn't follow the rules. I am pretty new yo thi

Hello,
Please read post one and two of this thread as well as Roku's signature (scroll back a page or so) for required posting format and pics. You will need to post your request in the required format and add the required photos. Since the bag is in your possession, you will need to provide a log in shot (the bag in front of your device whole logged into tPF). Please re-post your request as directed. Thank you!

Hello,
Please read post one and two of this thread as well as Roku's signature (scroll back a page or so) for required posting format and pics. You will need to post your request in the required format and add the required photos. Since the bag is in your possession, you will need to provide a log in shot (the bag in front of your device whole logged into tPF). Please re-post your request as directed. Thank you!
I have edited my initial posting. Thank you for your kind guidance.

*edit text

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.