Clips for Evelyne strap

Wah asa,

The weaving looks complicated. I think I would bring it down to the Liat Towers Store and get one of the SA to help me.

Anyway, I saw the Picotin with the lock at DFS Hermes! In Blue! Nice!

Gee .... I don't think I can do this even if I have the instructions.

attachment.php

Oh...forgot to add, I think the Evelyne strap will become shorter when these clips are fixed. I find the length of the original strap just nice for me...but if I were to add these clips, it's kinda short if worn messenger style. But the clips would be totally handy when you want to shorten the Evelyne as a shoulder bag, instead of using a twilly or charm.

Oh...forgot to add, I think the Evelyne strap will become shorter when these clips are fixed. I find the length of the original strap just nice for me...but if I were to add these clips, it's kinda short if worn messenger style. But the clips would be totally handy when you want to shorten the Evelyne as a shoulder bag, instead of using a twilly or charm.

Thanks for this information. I find the GM bag has shorter straps and can tend to be a tad on the shorter side messenger style so I guess with these clips it would be too short for sure. It would probably be ok with the PM though which has longer strap length.

Rockerchic, I do a bit of sewing....and those clips look exactly like the kind you pick up at a fabric store for nylon/cotton straps like the Evelyne has.....but like $140 less.

I could be wrong but they look like the same ones backpacks,and all sorts of adjustable strap bags come with. Maybe worth checking it out:smile:

Hi, ok, I bought the new evelyne before my trip. It had the clips with the adjustable strap. I could not get it to work. I took it back and my SA had a bit of a problem, he had to go look at another one. It's tricky, take it back and have them do it for you, mine came attached and it was still hard.

I can tell you that to shoren the two clips have to go further apart and to lengthen the two clips come together. Good luck.

Rockerchic, I do a bit of sewing....and those clips look exactly like the kind you pick up at a fabric store for nylon/cotton straps like the Evelyne has.....but like $140 less.

I could be wrong but they look like the same ones backpacks,and all sorts of adjustable strap bags come with. Maybe worth checking it out:smile:

I know which clips you are talking about, and I'm going to pick-up some at the fabric store! Ten bucks for some simple clips is much more reasonable than $150 :smile: