Clips for Evelyne strap

Oct 25, 2006
I bought the slide clips from the store the other day, so that I could shorten the strap, but I can't figure out how to work them. :confused1: Does anyone here know?

elena10

O.G.
Sep 25, 2006
Asa,
I'm sorry I can not help. I am glad to hear though that the clips are being sold separately - my store told me that I can not even order the new adjustable strap by itself...
I hope somebody can help you to figure out how to put them on.

Elena:heart:

Oct 12, 2006
What!!!??? You mean we can make our "old" Evelyne straps in to adjustable ones??? If so, that is fabulous news!!!!

hermesmonkey

Feb 18, 2008
OMG, I totally want to get these clips. I will need to get these...oooh, just another thing to get!

MattNY

Jul 10, 2008
I'd suggest taking your current straps and the clips into a store, asking to see the new adjustable strap, and then trying to copy.

I'm quite surprised an evelyn non-adjustable strap can be made adjustable. I would have expected some stitching would have needed to be removed to do that.

lilou

O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Wow it's a fabulous new!!! can you post some pics please? Would you mind if I ask you the price?

Oct 25, 2006
Here you go---
They were Singapore$150.
My SA showed me how to do it. Now I am feeling inept, but stubborn! Guess I must give up and ask SA to do it on my Evelyne.

Attachments

Oct 12, 2006
Oh, please keep us posted as these are goingt to be so handy for so many of us with old-style Evelynes. We learn so much here on tPF!! Thank you so much for making us aware of this!!! :flowers:

plum blossom

♥
O.G.
Aug 8, 2007
NYC
You should ask your SA for the printed diagram. My friend bought hers from Hong Kong and was given a copy of it. It's pretty complicated.