Clinic recommendations for rhinoplasty

My surgeon is quite big in China but alot of overseas Asians don't know him as he doesn't do much advertising especially not internationally. When I was researching on English websites, I was unable to find a surgeon with the style that I liked but finally found this surgeon and went with him. Anyways just wanted to share it with anyone who is still researching...his Instagram https://instagram.com/dr.rendong?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==
Hey, I saw the his ba pictures on his instagram, im curious does he have a website with more? and how did u do your research cuz he seems like a lucky find! thank you

Hey, I saw the his ba pictures on his instagram, im curious does he have a website with more? and how did u do your research cuz he seems like a lucky find! thank you
Yes have u heard of Weibo? It's the Chinese version of Instagram. Download it and search his profile "鼻整形任东".. you can find heaps of excellent surgeons with great BAs in China on that platform.
I've shortlisted about 7 surgeons whos outcomes I really liked and followed them for longer than a year. And I think this surgeon has very natural looking outcomes. He's actually quite well known for rhinoplasty in China. You can try adding his assistant on wechat and they can send you some BAs too.
If you are looking for a more dramatic change, I can recommend you other surgeons too.

Yes have u heard of Weibo? It's the Chinese version of Instagram. Download it and search his profile "鼻整形任东".. you can find heaps of excellent surgeons with great BAs in China on that platform.
I've shortlisted about 7 surgeons whos outcomes I really liked and followed them for longer than a year. And I think this surgeon has very natural looking outcomes. He's actually quite well known for rhinoplasty in China. You can try adding his assistant on wechat and they can send you some BAs too.
If you are looking for a more dramatic change, I can recommend you other surgeons too.

But to answer your question....I was researching highs and lows of rhinoplasty surgeons on all English websites including this one and I didn't find cases that I liked. So I decided to search up Chinese search engines and found some bloggers who documented their rhinoplasty experience and one of them was a patient of this surgeon's.

I'm very happy with my entire experience with this surgeon, his staff and their facilities. And most importantly the outcome :smile:

But to answer your question....I was researching highs and lows of rhinoplasty surgeons on all English websites including this one and I didn't find cases that I liked. So I decided to search up Chinese search engines and found some bloggers who documented their rhinoplasty experience and one of them was a patient of this surgeon's.

I'm very happy with my entire experience with this surgeon, his staff and their facilities. And most importantly the outcome :smile:
Hey, is it ok if we exchange infos (if u don't mind I understand if u don't!) bc honestly after I looked at his ba I srsly considered him to be 1 of the best (at least from all the results I saw), and may consider booking him someday (or look more into the Chinese plastic surgery area). I just want to know your experience on how to book it/researching Chinese plastic surgery/pricing bc the info is so limited? I agree with what u said! I looked/ still looking into Korean rhinoplasty+ other surgery, there are afters that are a hit and miss for me and i dont feel confident in the doctors. With my 1st rhinoplasty, I made the mistake of going with doc with that in mind but I definitely regretted it. But after I looked at the surgeon u had, I liked all the results!

Also Ik it may come off as me not wanting to do the work ;-; but that's not true! I am Chinese myself, I can barely read Chinese ;-; haha. After I saw your link I did try my best to go on weibo and look more into it myself and fumble with some Chinese plastic surgery review apps, I promise! I plan on asking my frd to translate but I would love to hear from u as u have experience/knowledge in research. Thank for the reply!

Oh yeah, I looked into weibo more, and digged into some of the reviews (definitely plan on doing more research). I think I may have seen your 7 surgeons page! I saved it, bc I was planning to read it later haha. Ya I love his natural results and the fact that he seems experienced with revisions from some of the afters I seen. I'm not looking for a dramatic change, but I worried bc of the previous rhinoplasty I had involved silicone+ rib so I wonder how they plan on working with that, however, I definitely love your doctor results and like my previous reply would love to hear more from u ❤️

@doraemonisat I took a look at 任东's insta and I love his natural style! I'd love to see your shortlist of 7 surgeons since I'm doing my research right now and planning to go to china for surgery. I dont think I can dm you directly yet, can you message me?

Hi guys, I'm going to have a primary rhino for bulbous nose tip with possible osteotomy and alar reduction. This is my short listed but I'm still trying to shorten it down. Hence, I would appreciate for any recommendations and reviews. They are NANA, Braun, Dream, Noselab, 1st button and Hyundai. Thank you!
I would go for Nana cause I went through 4th Rhino and Nana stopped me from getting 5th. Lol
I was so traumatized after getting 3rd Rhino.....Noselab was insisting on getting stem cell treatment which was so expensive. I didn't even need that in Nana.

I would go for Nana cause I went through 4th Rhino and Nana stopped me from getting 5th. Lol
I was so traumatized after getting 3rd Rhino.....Noselab was insisting on getting stem cell treatment which was so expensive. I didn't even need that in Nana.

Which surgeon in Nana to ask for? My only issue with Nana is that they're big on rib rhino which has higher chances of requiring revision as opposed to using cartilage/silicone.

Hello! Why did noselab insist on stem cell treatment for you? I really want stem cell but lots of famous doctors in Korea told me they don't believe in stem cell injections!

Heyy, I'm booked in to go to VG Plastic Surgery for a Rhino amongst other procedures. Has anyone got any experience there?
I haven't seen many Caucasians going (or many details for anyone for that matter) and I am curious as to why it is so undocumented!
Thanks in advance good luck with all your procedures!
hey! any updates? i’m booked in for july