Clinic recommendations for rhinoplasty

Planning to do revisional surgery this November! In this revisional surgery, I am aiming to fix the deviation and also have a slightly higher bridge. I've also been doing research myself. By far, NANA might be on my top list...? I just don't want to suffer one more time after my first rhinoplasty. I need this to be my last rhinoplasty... The quote offered is a bit above my budget but I do feel comfortable talking to the NANA English consultants and honestly, I just don't want to risk my nose anymore! Any suggestions ~?

Heyy, I'm booked in to go to VG Plastic Surgery for a Rhino amongst other procedures. Has anyone got any experience there?
I haven't seen many Caucasians going (or many details for anyone for that matter) and I am curious as to why it is so undocumented!
Thanks in advance good luck with all your procedures!
Hey, I am booked with VG on November for Rhino. I am also Caucasian. Did you already have your surgery?

Heyy, I'm booked in to go to VG Plastic Surgery for a Rhino amongst other procedures. Has anyone got any experience there?
I haven't seen many Caucasians going (or many details for anyone for that matter) and I am curious as to why it is so undocumented!
Thanks in advance good luck with all your procedures!
Did you get your surgery done in VG? Theyre one of the clinics that im considering for my rhinoplasty!
Hey did you already have your surgery? What clinic did you choose?

Hi I'm highly Recommended Vg Very good plastic Surgery, I had my Revision Rhinoplasty Done last Month with Dr. IM Young-min. Am really happy with the Result. He is highly recommended for those who want Rhinoplasty done. The staff are very nice and Hospitable , Especially my English Translator Tanya, she is so kind and she helped me alot.
Hi, are you still happy with the result? I am booked with VG for November but still not sure if it’s a right choice.

I had to push back some rhino plans from the past. And this thread caught my eye.

I've been sorta obsessing over achieving that perfect nose i see a lot of korean influencers have (if you know what I mean, not too dramatic and not too natural).

a good number of peeps from 2022 to 2023 have mentioned ILAC quite favorably. They seem to have a knack for that k-beauty look / standard. and seems like they're good about tweaking to suit individual faces. just judging from their selfie insta @ilacps_selfie (of course these photos are going to be glammed up by influencers, so taking with a grain of salt, but that's the look).

Not to sidetrack, but has anyone here had rhinoplasty at ILAC? I stumbled across a post:

I've browsing TPF for a while, soaking in all the experiences and wisdom. Would love to hear more from the TPF fam!

Last edited:
Reactions: youni
I had to push back some rhino plans from the past. And this thread caught my eye.

I've been sorta obsessing over achieving that perfect nose i see a lot of korean influencers have (if you know what I mean, not too dramatic and not too natural).

a good number of peeps from 2022 to 2023 have mentioned ILAC quite favorably. They seem to have a knack for that k-beauty look / standard. and seems like they're good about tweaking to suit individual faces. just judging from their selfie insta @ilacps_selfie (of course these photos are going to be glammed up by influencers, so taking with a grain of salt, but that's the look).

Not to sidetrack, but has anyone here had rhinoplasty at ILAC? I stumbled across a post:

I've browsing TPF for a while, soaking in all the experiences and wisdom. Would love to hear more from the TPF fam!

glad, i saw this thread. I have ilac on my radar also, and their b&a's match my aesthetic preference. i know what you mean about that perfect k-nose (if that's word), and their IG does make it tempting... though you're right, influencers do tend to glam things up.

I haven't personally consulted yet at ilac, but I did check out that post you linked to. thanks

I'm more of a research-driven type, so I'd recommend digging deep into reviews and consulting with them if you're considering it. And of course, listen to others' experiences here too! Good luck on your journey, and I hope you achieve the nose you're aiming for.

I'm quite happy with my surgeon. I got mine done China. It's rib revision. He added a very small dorsal hump on the bridge to mimic a natural bridge so it looks quite natural.
My surgeon is quite big in China but alot of overseas Asians don't know him as he doesn't do much advertising especially not internationally. When I was researching on English websites, I was unable to find a surgeon with the style that I liked but finally found this surgeon and went with him. Anyways just wanted to share it with anyone who is still researching...his Instagram https://instagram.com/dr.rendong?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==