Clinic recommendation for Facial Contouring?

I'm looking into korea again after a long hiatus where i put things on pause because of covid. (I think theres a lot of people who from 2019 to 2020 years now planning to go again). I'm looking focusing on the maxillofacial clinic's for FC and my short list are the usually suspects (tfd, everm eu), but overall I'm leaning towards everm. Dr Yoon's track record seems great, from all the past people i DM'ed to borderline stalking for a response. and they seem to have a legit reputation and everyone had a good experience from what i gathered. despite some he said / she said rumors, which sounded more like a targeted hit job from what i gathered by a shady Chinese broker who everm refused to work with. But I what really got them on my radar was the results I saw from two twitch streamers who went there during covid.

Following. Thanks for sharing your insights and leanings towards Everm. They are on my radar too. Have you decided to go with them and are you dealing directly with the clinic or are you going thru an agency?

Following. Thanks for sharing your insights and leanings towards Everm. They are on my radar too. Have you decided to go with them and are you dealing directly with the clinic or are you going thru an agency?

I'm just communicating with directly on their kakao (evermdental), yes pretty much 99.9% certain.

The reason why I chose Arc for rhinoplasty was because my friend had her rhinoplasty there and the result was very good.
And during my research, I found Arc is best well-known for facial contouring. I saw some of their reviews and the results are pretty nice!
I'll try to keep Arc in mind. Never heard of them up until now but they seem promising