Clinic recommendation for Facial Contouring?

JM Uknow

Sofa King Banned
Feb 13, 2023
Hi! I've been searching for clinics that are good at FC!
I had my nose job at Arc and Arc is also good at FC, so it is definitely my top current choice.
I am also considering Braun, Soda, and Ruby. Is there anyone who had FC surgery in these clinics?
I would appreciate recommendations and sharing opinions!!!:nuts:

Reactions: sunnybeach
Hi, I am also looking for clinics for FC.
You did nose at Arc, and you think Arc is also good at FC.
Can I know the reason? because I am searching about Arc and Jk and Girin

Hi, I am also looking for clinics for FC.
You did nose at Arc, and you think Arc is also good at FC.
Can I know the reason? because I am searching about Arc and Jk and Girin
The reason why I chose Arc for rhinoplasty was because my friend had her rhinoplasty there and the result was very good.
And during my research, I found Arc is best well-known for facial contouring. I saw some of their reviews and the results are pretty nice!

I spend days agonizing over whether to go for a natural style or a definite dolly V-line...
If it's too natural, I assume almost nobody will notice I got prettier but it'll be less sagging instead.
And if going for a definite V-line, I'm concerned that my skin might be more sagging in the future.
Is there anybody who has the same concern as me? Plzzz shoot me your opinions!

Checkout both EU and BT. Out of all the folks I consulted with they looked the most natural. Even the recovery patients I saw looked good. I did consult with DA but they didn't recommend contouring so I did not look. But they have a great facility.

I spend days agonizing over whether to go for a natural style or a definite dolly V-line...
If it's too natural, I assume almost nobody will notice I got prettier but it'll be less sagging instead.
And if going for a definite V-line, I'm concerned that my skin might be more sagging in the future.
Is there anybody who has the same concern as me? Plzzz shoot me your opinions!
I'm thinking about V-line but definitely going for natural:
- less sagging
- I want people around me to think "wow she got kind of pretty, must be weight loss" - not "wait that's sus"
- V-line isn't really the beauty standard where I live anyway.

Doing some research on clinics and so far I'm curious about: EU Dental, ARC, 1%. Maybe Braun?
Never heard about BT, will look at them

I've read some good reviews on Naver about SODA. The doctor was previously from ID Hospital but decided to open up his own clinic that specializes in facial contouring. Would recommend you check out the clinic's youtube channel.

I'm thinking about V-line but definitely going for natural:
- less sagging
- I want people around me to think "wow she got kind of pretty, must be weight loss" - not "wait that's sus"
- V-line isn't really the beauty standard where I live anyway.

Doing some research on clinics and so far I'm curious about: EU Dental, ARC, 1%. Maybe Braun?
Never heard about BT, will look at them
If you look into EU you can consult with each doctor. But Dr Kim has better reviews. I met with him and instantly liked him. He was not pushy and very clear about what he thought I needed. Also honest about some of my TMD issues.

Currently trying to decide on whom to go to for mini vline/vline surgery - rn its between EU (whom I’ve already received quotations from), DA and now 1%. I’ve heard too many conflicting things about TFD but they were on my list before too. If anyone can provide me anymore insight with these clinics it’s greatly appreciated

Reactions: nuface
Currently trying to decide on whom to go to for mini vline/vline surgery - rn its between EU (whom I’ve already received quotations from), DA and now 1%. I’ve heard too many conflicting things about TFD but they were on my list before too. If anyone can provide me anymore insight with these clinics it’s greatly appreciated
Hi! Do you mind sharing your quotes from EU?

I'd also recommend looking into EverM which is run by 2 maxillofacial surgeons with one specializing in soft tissues and the other in hard bone

However, there was a recent controversy around a Chinese EverM patient who allegedly committed suicide because of a botched procedure. EverM claims that they have no record of the surgery and even reached out to local police who could not find any evidence of a suicide (this is what I gathered from kakao chats)

I also did consultation for my facial contouring through agency and they helped me sort out clinic which has bad reputation and recommended me those who specialize in the specific surgery!
I compared the prices and getting surgery directly through the clinic was way more expensive since the agency was having promotion!
Hi! Do you mind if you could share the surgeries that you got and the price from the agency? And which clinic did you choose? Thank you already!!

I'm getting my rhinoplasty and facial contouring in nana plastic surgery.
For rhinoplasty 5.4M won and I'm getting square jaw surgery for 5.4M won.
They offered me 10% off for both procedures. I didn't agreed for using my photos for marketing purpose but if you agree, they said they'll offer 30% off for both :smile:
Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Reactions: sunnybeach
Hey, what were the consultations like? Were they online? What kinds of things do they talk about? :smile:

Hi! I've been searching for clinics that are good at FC!
I had my nose job at Arc and Arc is also good at FC, so it is definitely my top current choice.
I am also considering Braun, Soda, and Ruby. Is there anyone who had FC surgery in these clinics?
I would appreciate recommendations and sharing opinions!!!:nuts:
Following. I too am looking to get as much info/feedback about best places and doctors for Facial Contouring or V-line and nose. Have you decided?