cles are awesome!

i do this too. I like that i can clip it on to my belt loop and not have to worry about it falling out and loosing it. But now im kinda worried about doing that with my groom, coz i dont want the paint to chip off.
But the cles is so useful! i love it, i convinced my bf to get one and now he ditches his walltet in favour of it half the time.

i want one too i didnt think i would need one but....................

do you think it would be ok it i attached 4 keys and a door clicker on the clip part??? it that too many keys to attach to it????????

That is what I have on mine and have no problems.

Attachments

• cleswithkeys copy.jpg
    cleswithkeys copy.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 33
:s I dunno because I have a cerises cles and I want to get a vernis cles but I don't want to have to shove or bend it any to get it in there...I would be more comfortable with bending a mini lin if whatever goes in has to be bent...I dunno, I'll have to see if vernis fits in there in the store, would the lining of the wapity be a rub off issue with vernis?
The vernis is less pliable and I would not recommend putting it into the wapity unless it is a roomy fit. As for the color transfer--what color vernis and what color is the inside of the wapity? Light colored vernis + dark colored interior wapity = possible color transfer.....:sad:
I'd stick with mini lin inside--safer and more flexible!:yes: