Clery information wanted...

I have the Clery in Denim and use it for going out. It's a beautiful and practical little bag, I really like it. But for daily use, it is much too small for my needs. I enclose some pics, maybe they are helpful for someone.

Attachments

• 20170302_192711.jpg
    20170302_192711.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 2,079
  • 20170302_192302.jpg
    20170302_192302.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 1,369
  • 20170302_191801.jpg
    20170302_191801.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 2,633
Great pics. It's a lovely bag if you want something small. I'm surprised that it's actually quite roomy and bigger than I imagine.

It's a great alternative to the Pochette Accessoires NM Epi that I have been hunting but just not willing to pay Clery's price as I have the Twinset/Twice.

Just wanted to add that I went to the boutique last week and tried out the Cléry in person!
They had the coquelicot, beautiful colour for summer. The bag feels great, a lot better than I expected, sturdy yet soft. Size is a tad larger than the pochette accessoires, the closure is a super safe magnet. The strap worked great cossbody for me (5'10") in the longest setting. I also tried it with the chain from a felicie, to see if the Cléry would also look good as evening bag - and it does!! So all in all a very versatile bag, quality feels good, and nice colour options.

Only thing I forgot was to take a picture...

I have the Clery in Denim and use it for going out. It's a beautiful and practical little bag, I really like it. But for daily use, it is much too small for my needs. I enclose some pics, maybe they are helpful for someone.
I just [emoji170] your Denim Clery! Congrats and enjoy [emoji177]
I think about adding this bag to my collection, but I'm still debating between it or the Alma BB or Speedy in Epi Denim... Can't really make up my mind, though [emoji8]

I just [emoji170] your Denim Clery! Congrats and enjoy [emoji177]
I think about adding this bag to my collection, but I'm still debating between it or the Alma BB or Speedy in Epi Denim... Can't really make up my mind, though [emoji8]
Thank you! Have fun deciding - you can't go wrong with any of these bags. The Epi Denim looks beautiful on all of them!

Thank you! Have fun deciding - you can't go wrong with any of these bags. The Epi Denim looks beautiful on all of them!
Dear Isis23, I've got one more question: do you think the shoulder strap could cause damage to the glazing where it hits the bag? Some people have complained about this with their Pochette Metis and that got me worried about the Clery now... I hope it doesn't [emoji8]

Wow! It fits so much! Do you find the Denim color easy to match clothes with?

i bought a clery. not sure if i'm keeping it just yet but if anyone needs some intel on certain aspects of the bag or wants me to see if something fits inside for them, let me know. it's "meh" for me... it's definitely nice, but i'm not super warm and fuzzy about it. it looks much different than anything else in my collection though, since it'd be my 1st epi piece, and the top handle is very nice.

Reactions: mugenprincess
i bought a clery. not sure if i'm keeping it just yet but if anyone needs some intel on certain aspects of the bag or wants me to see if something fits inside for them, let me know. it's "meh" for me... it's definitely nice, but i'm not super warm and fuzzy about it. it looks much different than anything else in my collection though, since it'd be my 1st epi piece, and the top handle is very nice.
Maybe you'll love it the more you look at it [emoji8] Which colour did you choose?

Maybe you'll love it the more you look at it [emoji8] Which colour did you choose?
denim, like yours. it's nice, but i have some concerns. the magnet, for one. i have seen some cluny bags and older bags with magnets and they don't wear well - the magnet ends up showing through quite prominently later on. i also find i am not impressed by the inside - the lining is bizarre... it's lined with plain textile but it doesn't extend up fully through the bag. so you have the upper portion (near the made in) that is still epi, so the lining seems to only go throughout the rounded parts. not fully lined, basically. it's super cute though and fits maybe 20% more than the pochette NM. the pochette NM (fully stuffed) can actually fit inside the clery (with some squeezing). i tried this morning just to judge the size :smile:

denim, like yours. it's nice, but i have some concerns. the magnet, for one. i have seen some cluny bags and older bags with magnets and they don't wear well - the magnet ends up showing through quite prominently later on. i also find i am not impressed by the inside - the lining is bizarre... it's lined with plain textile but it doesn't extend up fully through the bag. so you have the upper portion (near the made in) that is still epi, so the lining seems to only go throughout the rounded parts. not fully lined, basically. it's super cute though and fits maybe 20% more than the pochette NM. the pochette NM (fully stuffed) can actually fit inside the clery (with some squeezing). i tried this morning just to judge the size [emoji2]
I don't own a Clery, but I thought about getting one or an Alma BB vor Speedy in Denim. I think the Clery is supercute and looks gorgeous, but it's not for me as I've got an Eva and a PA which are a bit similar. There's also the glazing and the strap that might be rubbing against the bag and since some Pochette Metis have troubles with that I'm just too afraid it might be the same here [emoji15] It looks great, hands down, but I'll admire it from afar [emoji8][emoji177]

Great review and comments, thank you for being so honest in your descriptions [emoji8]

Reactions: ccbaggirl89