Clery information wanted...

I purchased a Clery a few weeks ago and am really happy with it. It's the perfect size cross body - not too large, but not too small. I can fit a victorine wallet (or a card holder), lipstick, powder, keys and eyeglasses in the main compartment, with my phone tucked in the back pocket. It's not too bulky, which makes it great for shopping, date night, etc. It feels more secure than the Favorite because the flap fastens on the front. I've carried it a lot already and find it's the perfect day to evening bag. I purchased it in noir because it filled a gap in my collection, but would love to own it in Sunrise or coquelicot.

I purchased a Clery a few weeks ago and am really happy with it. It's the perfect size cross body - not too large, but not too small. I can fit a victorine wallet (or a card holder), lipstick, powder, keys and eyeglasses in the main compartment, with my phone tucked in the back pocket. It's not too bulky, which makes it great for shopping, date night, etc. It feels more secure than the Favorite because the flap fastens on the front. I've carried it a lot already and find it's the perfect day to evening bag. I purchased it in noir because it filled a gap in my collection, but would love to own it in Sunrise or coquelicot.
Thanks so much for the review.

Reactions: Baglady777

I'm also going back and forth in finding a bag that does just that, easy transition from day to night. I wonder if the Cléry would also work with a chain, what do you think? Sizewise, is it larger/same size as a pochette accessoires? And, lastly, if you could possibly load up a modeling shot, that would be most helpful.
It's a cute bag for sure! [emoji173]

I will add some interior and mod shots this weekend. I think the Clery would work well with a chain. It measures approximately 9.25" x 6" x2", so it's slightly larger than the pochette accessoires, if the website measurements are accurate.
I just checked the European website and the pink is amazing!

Reactions: Donauwaller
Here are some shots of the inside and what I can easily fit inside (plus my phone):
IMG_1494155175.368176.jpgIMG_1494155199.814757.jpgIMG_1494155220.753105.jpg

The magnetic snap has a hook for added security:

IMG_1494155306.629465.jpg

Truthfully the purse will hold more, but I typically carry a wallet or cardholder, Cles or just my car key, lipstick, powder, reading glasses and phone when carrying a smaller bag.

Last edited:
Here are some shots of the inside and what I can easily fit inside (plus my phone):
View attachment 3691285View attachment 3691286View attachment 3691288

View attachment 3691290

Truthfully the purse will hold more, but I typically carry a wallet or cardholder, Cles or just my car key, lipstick, powder, reading glasses and phone when carrying a smaller bag.
Thank you for these lovely shots, they really help! The Cléry does appear bigger than I expected, may I ask how tall you are? And it definitely holds the essentials, which is exactly what I would need!

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Thank you for these lovely shots, they really help! The Cléry does appear bigger than I expected, may I ask how tall you are? And it definitely holds the essentials, which is exactly what I would need!

I wanted something that held more the the Favorite pm, so the Clery fit the bill. You could add more than what I generally carry- for example a packet of tissues, headband/Barrett, a bit more makeup, etc.

For reference I'm 5' 1/2" tall, and had the strap on the shortest setting for the photo for shoulder carry and midway for crossbody. It's funny how much I've already carried it- it's even been edging out my pochette metis. The noir has been a super practical choice, and I don't usually purchase multiples of a bag, but I am starting to think seriously about pink, coquelicot or sunrise.

View attachment 3691285View attachment 3691286View attachment 3691288

View attachment 3691290

thank you for sharing, it's very helpful since the website has no interior pics. is the inside microsuede or fabric?