Cleaning the inside of your bag

May 13, 2007
How do you get those hard to get pieces of dust balls and dirt out of the bottom of your bag?

I don't like bringing the lining out because I feel that it doesn't go back in right and flipping my bag upside down doesn't do the trick.

I'm embarrassed to say that I've even stuck the vacuum nozzle in there too! :P

Any advice will do!

Thanks! :nogood:

maybe a lint shaver? i don't have dirt inside mine, so i haven't had to try anything... do you leave your bag open? that might be the problem because of wind and stuff, if you close it, maybe that won't happen, to begin with... hope that helps.

I have used the vacume nozzle method before....be very careful though! How about the "tape" that comes off of those lint roller things? That might work to get any "dusty" stuff or lint out. I have also VERY SLIGHTLY dampened a terry cleaning cloth, and used that to clean the inside of my canvas bags. Not a wet washing, but just using the slightly damp cloth to catch those little dusties etc.

use the corner tool of your vac in there :smile:
How do you get those hard to get pieces of dust balls and dirt out of the bottom of your bag?

I don't like bringing the lining out because I feel that it doesn't go back in right and flipping my bag upside down doesn't do the trick.

I'm embarrassed to say that I've even stuck the vacuum nozzle in there too! :P

Any advice will do!

Thanks! :nogood:

Depends on the bag - I've turned my mono speedies and mono noe inside out to clean the inside. With my epi noes I took the lining out, cleaned it and put it right back. It goes back just fine. I also use masking take to get crumbs, etc. out.